What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters at Lang Park

Is there anyone from League Unlimited going to Lang Park on Friday, 27th, Roosters Vs Bronco's.

A few of us are meeting at the Caxton at 6.00 and I'm organising to meet a few Supporters flying up from Sydney.. Let me know if your going to be at the game. We have to make alot of noise !!

The Backpacker

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Woohoo only 6 more sleeps :lol:

Not if someone smothers you in your sleep. ;-)

WOOHOO - only 1 more sleep till the Roosters play the Tigers.....

WOOHOO - only 4 more sleeps till SOO II.....

WOOHOO - only 6 more sleeps till I slit my friggin throat because I've had to read so many WOOHOO only so many sleeps till somethings.....
:x
:(
:p

WOOHOO only 106 more sleeps until the GF
drooling1.gif

roostergirl

Juniors
I am dying for this game......my fave of the reg season cos I get to run amok amongst all the pony fans :)

We are all meeting under the northern scoreboard at 7pm if anyone is going

I will be very trashed lol

RoostarGirl

Juniors
RG save the drinks for after the match or else you might miss our blistering performance.

Anyway enjoy yourselves I only wish I could be there, have fun and cheer nice and loud.

roostergirl

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
RG save the drinks for after the match or else you might miss our blistering performance.

Anyway enjoy yourselves I only wish I could be there, have fun and cheer nice and loud.

Hehe im a good girl...I can hold my alcohol and wouldn't miss a second of the game :)

It's not going to be the same as drinking at Easts leagues after the games though, like the others I have flown down for this year :cry: