What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Backline 2010 from Rumoured Signings Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 10972
  • Start date

Lambretta

First Grade
Saw that Boyd Cordner in the Arrive Alive Cup on the weekend playing for Matraville and I was really impressed.

He reminded me of Bryan Fletcher, except with better passing ability. Had that Fletcher habit of looking for the intelligent offload which we have been missing.

I hope he comes through the ranks at Easts.

fred92

Juniors
Very much up and down. Occasionally makes huge plays out of nowhere, surprising since he isn't fast at all, but not before he makes three or four errors.

Hes made 34 errors from 24 appearances. Granted, Marshall, Thurston, Slater are all above him, but those are the prime playmakers for their respective teams, not a winger who touches the ball maybe nine or ten times a game. He misses an average of 2 tackles from the 4.5 he makes a game, indicating he has shocking defence and a poor tackling technique.
What is it with you and S.K.D. Halycon ? did he steal your girlfriend?

Halycon

Juniors
Are you his girlfriend? Everyone other Roosters fan with an idea about the game knows that hes too error prone for first grade.

Tom Ace

Bench
What is it with you and S.K.D. Halycon ? did he steal your girlfriend?

I'm sorry, but SKD is absolute pants.

I'd say he was the one who threw the second half of the cowboys game, but he's just always that sh*t.