What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters memberships.

Lambretta

First Grade
eah
Up to 5,167.

Lambretta was spot on with his source!

Big month coming up, hopefully we can hit the 8-10k range by season start

Yeah - that's what I'm hoping for. I'm hoping quite a few are hanging back for the "battles"

Based on info in the Members thread in the NRL forum, we're about level with where we were last year. As we were expecting huge things last season - I reckon our effort so far this year is fairly respectable.

adamkungl

Immortal
I'm hanging out because I spent all my money around christmas :lol: but I will pick up two before season starts

Valheru

Coach
I will be picking up 2 before the season starts as well.

Does anyone know when the membership battles start? I might save mine until then.

H.H

Juniors
Me and about 4 others are waiting for the battle before joining up.

If it aint heppening though.....would be a shame. Thought it was a great initiative last year.

Valheru

Coach
No news on battles yet?

They may not even have them this year???

Pretty sure they are having it.

In the membership thread on the main board someone posted a link from the NRL asking for ideas about the battles i.e. combinations as all 16 clubs would compete.

It would be a shame if they nixed the idea.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Pretty sure they are having it.

In the membership thread on the main board someone posted a link from the NRL asking for ideas about the battles i.e. combinations as all 16 clubs would compete.

It would be a shame if they nixed the idea.
Think it's done already. Warriors won it. Not surprising since they made it to the Grand Final last year
http://www.nrl.com/warriors-win-membership-renewal-race/tabid/10874/newsid/65575/default.aspx

This was what the table looked like the day before
renewalrace_05122011.jpg

lol at Sharks.. I thought their members were stoked about signing Carney for this year? Can see their confidence right there in that 16%

adamkungl

Immortal
The Wall is dead? Ahhh there's a pity...someone should tell them to come to LU, I hear the moderators are pretty kewl...

Latest posts