What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters v Doggies

Nah you gotta at least keep one of the prelim finals at the SFS. For traditions sake at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers V Warriors got over 60,000.

Simo

First Grade
DaleyIsGod said:
Nah you gotta at least keep one of the prelim finals at the SFS. For traditions sake at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the Panthers V Warriors got over 60,000.

Id be VERY surprised if the game got anywhere near that! But also very happy!

I also think 40,000 at the SFS will be heaps better than 40,000 at Telstra.

I predict 35,000 for the Roosters and around the same for the Penrith game, unless Mick Watson shouts another 10,000 tickets in which case ill have 45,000.

Dogs Of War

Coach
33K for Dogs vs Roosters

28K for Panthers vs Warriors (add 10K if Kiwi bloke buys those tickets again!)

salivor

First Grade
Isn't Eric Watson sending over 3 747's? I think the ticket deal is definetly on again this weekend.

I think the Bulldogs v Roosters potentially will draw more so it baffles me why the NRL haven't switched the venues around and put the Panthers and Warriors at the SFS. We only have to look back at the atmosphere that was present at Telstra Stadium the last time the Doggies and Roosters played each other and they would draw about 10,000 more on that last effort.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
although being finals footy, does anyone think the SFS will play a little advantage to the Roosters considering that it is their home ground too?