What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 - Eels v Manly

hybrideel

Bench
I don't like the look of Manly or their fans does that count???
I'm pretty sure that's a given. When i was old enough to understand what footy was my mom sat me down, handed me an Eels jersey and said "son i have 2 things to tell you.
1. You are an Eels fan
2. F**k Manly

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure that's a given. When i was old enough to understand what footy was my mom sat me down, handed me an Eels jersey and said "son i have 2 things to tell you.
1. You are an Eels fan
2. F**k Manly
3. Don't touch Mummy's cans of Woodstock

Eelogical

Referee
All jokes aside, this will be a tough one to start the year off. Brookvale hasn't been a happy hunting ground traditionally. I see our weaknesses as a suspect spine and goal kicking. If we can become an 80 minute team we have a chance in this one. However, stupid passes and undisciplined play will kill us there. Happy to be proven wrong.

jk13

First Grade
The New Jersey design is starting to warm with me. Hopefully it's a cracking game

^b0ss^

Juniors
Ok well you know what time of the year it is when im back posting.....yes its back.
So manly first up,pretty happy about that.
Timed to get pumped,as you all know i dont give one eyed preditions so ill say parra by only 20:yum:

strider

Post Whore
I think manly will be tough first up at brooky .... i think they are one of those teams you would prefer to play a bit into the season when they possibly fall off the pace a bit

I am hoping for any win ... likely less than 10pts i reckon

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon Manly are rubbish and we will win by 20 points. Their pack sucks and their backline looks like Poo.