What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 - Results & Discussions

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Ok, three games have now be played and not one, has gone in favour of the 'home' team ........... food for thought.
Cronulla, Canterbury and Souths have all lost at home in the first round.

Discuss ..............

BrissyRedV

Bench
Ok, three games have now be played and not one, has gone in favour of the 'home' team ........... food for thought.

Discuss ..............
The first 4 games will all go to the away team. In fact, we may not see a home team win till Sunday.

MilanDragon

Juniors

Discuss ..............

Someone has to buck the trend. Plus none of them have Master coach McGregor..

dino2170

Juniors
Based on the matches so far, this is what we know

Cronulla is lacking the ennis factor and therefore wont contest the 2017 gf
Bulldogs are still employing the bash and barge system. Thank goodness hasler may stay as I prefer our side to be merkins and cant score rather than us being converted to ST GRUBS
South Sydney are just a rable

WINNERS
The broncos are well drilled side that may contest the finals
Melbourne are an awesome team. Reminds me of our team in 2010 where we really impenetratable.
The tigers were just up against a rabble.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
A try has been scored in the first 5mins of every game so far.

Broncos - 5th min
Storm - 3rd min (and 6th)
Rabbits - 5th min

Curious to see if the trend continues.

Coffs dragon

Bench
I believe Mary has more nicknames than our team has points in them with McCrone & Widdop running the show!

FlameThrower

Bench
Storm too classy and well drilled side. Swagger and smarts that we last saw in our side back in 2009/2010 and start of 2011.
Tigers still playing touch football style, Taylor I think has given up trying to coach defense.
Rabbits in trouble already, GI injury and Reynolds out. They looked a bit lost in structure, yet we made look like top4 side in Charity Shield!

Old Timer

Coach
Storm too classy and well drilled side. Swagger and smarts that we last saw in our side back in 2009/2010 and start of 2011.
Tigers still playing touch football style, Taylor I think has given up trying to coach defense.
Rabbits in trouble already, GI injury and Reynolds out. They looked a bit lost in structure, yet we made look like top4 side in Charity Shield!
Storm players all believe in the coach and the plan.
They train that way and execute that way.
We could beat them at surfing I suspect.

mickeylane

Bench
Geez Rein looks ordinary playing in Reserve grade.. I don't know what was in his head asking for $450k a season.. He's ended up taking half of that and playing reserve grade!

BrissyRedV

Bench
So wet track, and Mary opts for a guy who relies on grip to use his strengths on the bench. Quality decision. And our top try scorer from last season doesn't even get a run in reserve grade. Another quality decision.

Latest posts