What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Sunday 13th May v Dragons @ ANZ Stadium

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Pretty comprehensive win against the knights. Against the Dragons with Sam back in the side this could be a season defining game.

I expect the Storm v Dragons game to be a game of attrition. Hopefully leaving the Dragons worn for us to get a win.

Will be an absolute cracker.

Travitoh

First Grade
The best result for Souths would be an exhilarating St GI win against Melbourne and then catching them on the comedown next Sunday.

It'll be a tough one but hopefully Sam's return will lift the side a notch.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
What’s everyone’s thoughts on who makes way for Sam?
I would drop Crichton to the bench and play Sam in the 2nd row.
I'd like to drop Crichton on his head,I think he has massive problems with his pripheral vision seeing what's left and right of him he's got tunnel vision.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What’s everyone’s thoughts on who makes way for Sam?
I would drop Crichton to the bench and play Sam in the 2nd row.
Sam to prop. George to bench. Clark probably misses out.

Gotta have Sam in the middle mate for sure and have him occasionally run wider.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Can't let in as many tries as the last few weeks.

Defend like that and St George could put close to 40 on us.

Gotta find that defence again we had when we last played St Merge and the Rorters.

All week that will be Seibs message. He will drum into them defence at training lots I'd say and completions plus his usual pressure and efforts!

ouryears

Bench
Can't let in as many tries as the last few weeks.

Defend like that and St George could put close to 40 on us.

Gotta find that defence again we had when we last played St Merge and the Rorters.

All week that will be Seibs message. He will drum into them defence at training lots I'd say and completions plus his usual pressure and efforts!
I would give anything to beat the purple cheaters from Melbourne, we have a crap record against them but we have a hope this time around. Can’t stand them,

If we beat them I will still be celebrating when we play you mate, so if we lose to you I may not even know.

handyman2190

Bench
I'd like to drop Crichton on his head,I think he has massive problems with his pripheral vision seeing what's left and right of him he's got tunnel vision.
Geez i luv the way u phrase things itsa and i hope your feeling ok.
All i know is the roosters must be throwing up in their chook feed crighton is not a step up from young matterson and i recon they have done their dough. Crighton has not lived up to the hype his defence is average and his mistake rate now he is playing 80 has increased and no line breaks. I still think he is an impact and should start from the bench like Hess in my opinion at this moment he isnt worth more than 400k

Pommy

Coach
I hope dragons get a win today, should set us up for a great crowd next week if both teams are going in to it on the back of wins.
We need to be getting almost 30k on a Sunday afternoon with two big Sydney clubs in form.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would give anything to beat the purple cheaters from Melbourne, we have a crap record against them but we have a hope this time around. Can’t stand them,

If we beat them I will still be celebrating when we play you mate, so if we lose to you I may not even know.
That's what I'm hoping. You guys get up today and are slightly asleep at the wheel next week!

Don't worry mate if there is a miracle us Bunnies will let you know at ANZ. If we could somehow pull it off there will be GF like celebrations........

Rabbits20

Immortal
A few people I've spoke to are already busy due to Mother's Day stuff so that may hold the crowd back a bit.

About 22-23k I'd say.

No reciprocal rights agreement either due to the Merge cancelling that before we played them at Kogarah. I've spoken to Dragons members and they won't go due to that they don't wanna pay outside of their season ticket.

If it comes up at only a tick over 20k I wouldn't be surprised at all.

Pommy

Coach
Lol Mother’s Day, Australians will use any excuse not to go to a game.
It’s too wet
It’s too cold
It’s too hot
It’s too far
The day has a y in it
Mother’s Day

Fmd if this game can’t get close to 30k the NRL should relocate the teams to Perth and Adelaide.

Travitoh

First Grade
Lol Mother’s Day, Australians will use any excuse not to go to a game.
It’s too wet
It’s too cold
It’s too hot
It’s too far
The day has a y in it
Mother’s Day

Fmd if this game can’t get close to 30k the NRL should relocate the teams to Perth and Adelaide.

South Coast Rabbitohs playing out of Adelaide Oval with the view of a new rectangular stadium shared with Adelaide United.
I'm all for it!!!

ouryears

Bench
That's what I'm hoping. You guys get up today and are slightly asleep at the wheel next week!

Don't worry mate if there is a miracle us Bunnies will let you know at ANZ. If we could somehow pull it off there will be GF like celebrations........

Yeahhhh we won and you won!!
Awesome mate

Should be match of the year next week mate, hopefully everyone is fit from both teams

Latest posts