What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ROUND 10 v WT

Rsag85

Bench
Turner was poor yesterday!!!!

Just not involved enough.

He needs to pull his finger out. I don't sugar coat things Rsag.

4 for 38m is completely not up to standard.

Oh but don't worry Sam can do it all and make 180m and 40 odd tackles and yet he will still get blamed instead of dud Turner who gets buy playing ordinary below par standard footy. He needs to play a role that helps Sam and Crichton out but he is not doing that.

Didn't watch the game was to busy getting ready for the A-League grand final

Rsag85

Bench
Walker fullback
Sutton 5/8
Reynolds halfback

Attachments

• IMG_3198.JPG
    IMG_3198.JPG
    338.8 KB · Views: 8

CAFPOW

Juniors
Reports are saying knee injury but should be right for this weeks game

Good! According to NRL 360, The Panthers will miss the top 8. I'm bad at Maths, but I don't think there's much difference between us and the Panthers on the ladder. We lose against the Tigpies, our season is over as well? If that the case, we need everyone back on deck.

themacemaceman

Juniors
Good! According to NRL 360, The Panthers will miss the top 8. I'm bad at Maths, but I don't think there's much difference between us and the Panthers on the ladder. We lose against the Tigpies, our season is over as well? If that the case, we need everyone back on deck.
If we win 9 of 15 remaining games we finish on 28 points. 30 points would definitely get you in the semis.
It's doable but not on current form.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
TMMM We aint got a back line to make the 8 and our forwards even though is better than our back line we wont be making the 8 we have no chance our team is shiiiit and our recruitment was shiiit just after the 2014 grand final FACT....No need to candy coat things and dreaming it aint good for ones soul its best to face the true factsTMMM....Cheers Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Damien Cook has said the Tigers are our bogey team.

He also said Souths know they have to win 2 of the next 3 and be 5 and 7 at the halfway mark otherwise we will be too far adrift.

Pretty much we have to beat the Tigers and Parra.

Cody also said the Tigers like to offload and we have to put our bodies on the line and stop that momentum.

Mind you if we get Cecchin it's pretty much over before it's kicked off.

Rabbits20

Immortal
TMMM We aint got a back line to make the 8 and our forwards even though is better than our back line we wont be making the 8 we have no chance our team is shiiiit and our recruitment was shiiit just after the 2014 grand final FACT....No need to candy coat things and dreaming it aint good for ones soul its best to face the true factsTMMM....Cheers Shadow...
If we in 2 of our next 3 we have just a glimmer of hope.

If we lose this week we are officially done as we won't beat the Storm.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Would make sense to have Fuimaono debut against a depleted Tigers, but who would he come in for? Off the bench or starting in the centres?

southsport

First Grade
Team is.

Cody Walker
Alex Johnston
Hymel Hunt
Robert Jennings
Bryson Goodwin
John Sutton
Adam Reynolds
Tom Burgess
Damien Cook