What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 Vs Newcastle

Kilkenny

Coach
I know it is not going to happen but given we are struggling to field a side could be the ideal opportunity to give young Jerome Laui a debut.

Has a good kicking game, left footer which is a bonus, live wire in attack, particularly against a tiring defence, despite his lack of size is a strong defender and would free up Peachy to move out to the centres.

Sometimes fortune favours the brave and I just dont think taking the safe options are going to work for us when we are experiencing the injury crisis we are in.

franklin2323

Immortal
How good are those SG Ball kids?
If the injuries continue this way we maybe selecting some of them soon.

Flegg have some stars... They might be needed. Assuming no one comes back from Injury and as reported all are out this looks like our side... Very young but Merrin, May and Cleary back next week.

DWZ
Crichton
Eisenhuth
Whare
Phillips
Peachey
Maloney
RCG
Wallace
Tamou
Kikau
CHN
JFH

Katoa
Ellis
Martin
Tui-Loso

Kilkenny

Coach
DWZ, Chrichton, Whare, Peachy, Phillips, Maloney, Wallace, JFH, CHN, Kikau, RCG, Katoa, Tamou. Bench May, Ellis, Lui-Toso, Eisenhuth. Only other players left Luai, Martin & Egan.

Team list Tuesday requires all sides to name a 21 squad and as it stands it appears we don't have 21 players left. By my calculations we will only have 20.

franklin2323

Immortal
DWZ, Chrichton, Whare, Peachy, Phillips, Maloney, Wallace, JFH, CHN, Kikau, RCG, Katoa, Tamou. Bench May, Ellis, Lui-Toso, Eisenhuth. Only other players left Luai, Martin & Egan.

Team list Tuesday requires all sides to name a 21 squad and as it stands it appears we don't have 21 players left. By my calculations we will only have 20.

Martin isn't fulltime so it is 19. I guess it depends how bad Leota and Yeo

franklin2323

Immortal
We only asked to play Liam Martin. That must mean Yeo and May will be named. Assuming it is just Leota and Hetherington to replace. I'd bring in Tui-Loso ( let him cut players in half) with May Atleast on the bench

franklin2323

Immortal
Is Martin a prop?

Was in NYC. Been a lock or backrower in NSW Cup hits hard in defence which could be a weapon we could use. There is footage online of him and Tui-Loso belting someone in the Roosters trial

I go for the pack:

Ellis
Wallace
RCG
Kikau
CHN
JFH

Katoa
Tui-Loso
Martin
Tamou

Still keeps our balance

Last edited:

seal

Juniors
With so many injuries in the forwards, Isaah Yeo has to go back to the pack, or else we will have next to no experience on the bench.
It’s not ideal, but I think Tom Eisenhuth has to come into the centres. He might not have played NRL in so long, but at 25 years old he must have at least 100 reserve grade appearances to his name by now. Plus, what a feel-good story it would be after a six-year absence from first grade.

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2. Christian Crichton
3. Tom Eisenhuth
4. Dean Whare
5. Tyrone Phillips
6. Tyrone Peachey
7. James Maloney
8. James Tamou
9. Peter Wallace
10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Viliame Kikau
12. Isaah Yeo
13. James Fisher-Harris
14. Sione Katoa
15. Corey Harawira-Naera
16. Kaide Ellis
17. Nick Lui-Toso
Reserves: Egan, Martin, Luai, Cartwright

I’d bring CHN on around the 20 minute mark to replace Tamou, with Yeo moving to the middle. Fish and RCG can both play big minutes, but should each have a short spell when Ellis and Lui-Toso come on.