What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs. Roosters

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=445970

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Sam Perrett 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Chase Stanley 5. Corey Thompson
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Tim Browne 16. Frank Pritchard 17. Moses Mbye
19. David Klemmer 21. Antonio Kaufusi 22. Lloyd Perrett

2015syd-main.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Mitchell Aubusson 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sam Moa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Isaac Liu

Interchange: 14. Jackson Hastings 15. Siosiua Taukeiaho 16. Kane Evans 17. Dylan Napa

2015ref-lime.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Brett Suttor
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's R10
SAT 5:00PM | Bulldogs v Roosters @ Belmore Sports Ground

VB NSW Cup R10
SAT 3:00PM | Canterbury (CBY) v Newtown (CRO) @ Belmore Sports Ground
SAT 3:00PM | Mounties (CAN) v Wyong (SYD) @ Aubrey Keech Reserve​

MarkC

Juniors
Quite an extended bench. You which 3 will drop off - hard to decide.

I think Des is keeping his options open, or perhaps some players are subject to fitness tests.

This is a vital game for the Dogs, the team really need to play well to beat the Roosters.

There are no easy games, but this is certainly a very difficult game.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
I think Des is keeping his options open, or perhaps some players are subject to fitness tests.

It will be interesting to see how Des will play this....I would like to see Mbye replace Stanley and Klemmer move to the bench. But i think you're right a few players might be subject to a fitness test.

MarkC

Juniors
It will be interesting to see how Des will play this....I would like to see Mbye replace Stanley and Klemmer move to the bench. But i think you're right a few players might be subject to a fitness test.

We may see MBye & Hodko starting in the halves and Reynolds on the bench.
That is what I would do, if all players are fit.

I think Klemmer & Lloyd Perret should be in the team, but it is hard to guess what Des will do.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We were in that up to our necks til Jems went off injured. We're still also missing B Moz big time at the back.

We'll be there abouts if we can keep players on the f**king field...

drago brelli

Bench
Josh Reynolds is a good player but is in need a change. Dogs should release him to Manly. Manly need a 6 and if Cherry-Evans stays he would benefit greatly. Mbye should be the 6 at Canterbury.

lafai

Bench
Grub atleast can make something out of his arse lol. Hokko has nothing.

6. Reynolds
7. Mbye but we all know Des has a man crush on Trent!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Grub atleast can make something out of his arse lol. Hokko has nothing.

6. Reynolds
7. Mbye but we all know Des has a man crush on Trent!

Hodkinson missed 6 tackles last night.

I thought J. Reynolds tried very very hard.

MarkC

Juniors
I think all the Dogs players tried very hard last night.
James Graham going off was bad luck, but did not change the result, the Dogs team were already falling out of the game at that point, and JG probably needed a spell on the bench.
I don't think the ref had an influence on the game.

Where we lost it was:-
1) Team selection
2) Game plan
3) Execution
4) And most important of all - decision making under pressure.
5) RTS was just too good.

In particular there was a point in the game where the Roosters were getting on top what we needed to do was simple ..... complete a set ....grubber kick into touch .... walk to the scum.
Had we done that a couple of times at the back end of the first half we may have been a chance or at least more competitive.

What our players did instead was get dis-organised in attack, try low percentage plays and drop the ball.

Some one in the team on the field should have taken change.

We need to try:-
1) Thompson
6) MBye (left)
7) Reynolds (right)

If that does not work we are really just making up the numbers this year.

From what I have seen of NSW cup there are not many players pressing for NRL selection.

MarkC

Juniors
It's simple, James going off was the factor. We were a brick wall in defense until that.

We will never know.
James is probably our best player and certainly a vital part of the team.

But the game was falling into a pattern where we were constantly defending at our end and chewing up a lot of petrol, the team did very well to hang on as long as they did in the first half.

It is very hard to win games like that.

It would be interesting to know what Rooster fans thought.

I am not giving up on the season but I do think Des has to think about team selection and the way we are playing, we don't have many points in us.

Once BMOz gets back that will improve, but where will we be on the table?

While the effort is defense was great in the game, if that is all we have got, the players will lose confidence and drop their intensity sooner or later.

lafai

Bench
Perrett
Rona
Loko/Lafai
Stanley
Thompson
Reynolds
Mbye
Tolman
Lichaa
Graham
Williams
Pritchard
Eastwood
Kasiano
Browne
Perrett
Kaufusi

Probably the team Des will go with vs Raiders. I'd put Herman in for Kaufusi but Des won't pick him.

Latest posts