What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 V the Tigers

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I rang and got my membership ticket for game against Dragons upgraded to western grandstand. Tickets are selling very fast. Only single seats left in western grandstand.

I reckon it will be sellout.

3 games being played too that day.

So if you're wanting to go, don't have a reserved seat I suggest you get it quick or you might miss out.

This is a public service announcement for Penrith Panther fans only.

All tickets for st merge have been doubled in price. :eek::eek::p:p

OldPanther

Coach
I rang and got my membership ticket for game against Dragons upgraded to western grandstand. Tickets are selling very fast. Only single seats left in western grandstand.

I reckon it will be sellout.

3 games being played too that day.

So if you're wanting to go, don't have a reserved seat I suggest you get it quick or you might miss out.

This is a public service announcement for Penrith Panther fans only.

All tickets for st merge have been doubled in price. :eek::eek::p:p

Wish I could go but can't afford the late night with early work the next morning.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Really solid performance, Liked what I saw from everyone really.

I think the score Flattered the Tigers a little, didn’t reflect our dominance.

Frankus

Juniors
Dallin is going have a big year, he moves so well at the back it’s hard for kickers to find grass. Also Katoa should be our first choice 9, he is surprising me with how good he is, his role in the lead up to the Crichton bombed try and the final pass, wow.

Calling it now on heathro, he is a future rep player. I haven’t seen him get put on his back yet and defensively he is like another jfh, aggressive and hardworking. Kids a beast.
Dallin is always high energy and runs the ball like his life depended on it every time he touches it. He has always done that, it’s what made him so impressive in the 20s at fullback. He is a more athletic version of Tim Brasher who used to run the ball back at full tilt frequently. And he seems to have rubbed a fair bit of the grub out of his game.

Unless Whare really finds form, I think Dallin should play in the centres next year.

Dallin is always high energy and runs the ball like his life depended on it every time he touches it. He has always done that, it’s what made him so impressive in the 20s at fullback. He is a more athletic version of Tim Brasher who used to run the ball back at full tilt frequently. And he seems to have rubbed a fair bit of the grub out of his game.

Unless Whare really finds form, I think Dallin should play in the centres next year.

Yeah I think Dallin would go well in the centres. Has the upper body strength to bust the line, and is possibly a bit too good to be stuck on the wing.

franklin2323

Immortal

Centres don't get enough ball. He'd wasted there. He could handle it well

TheFrog

Coach
Couldn't watch this game until today, although I did listen to the Triple M radio call live on an iPod from the deck of a cruise ship outside of Brisbane.

The Frog's Player Ratings

Watene-Zelezniak 8
Crichton 6
Peachey 7
Whare 7
Phillips 7
Maloney 7
Cleary 7
Merrin 6
Katoa 7
Campbell-Gillard 7
Harawira-Naera 7
Yeo 7
Fisher-Harris 8

Egan 5
Hetherington 6
Kikau 7
Tamou 7

Referee Rating Cummins (2)

Luke Bowden

First Grade
upload_2018-5-21_13-54-25.png

Personally I would have given fish 2points and Jimmy the 1

That puts the current score at
Maloney - 15
Moyza - 5 after he some how scored 3 points? (Fifita certainly deserved 3)

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-21_13-54-25.jpeg
    upload_2018-5-21_13-54-25.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 4

Luke Bowden

First Grade
My points would have been DWZ 3, JFH 2, ET 1. The Tigers deserved to get the 1 for their defensive effort and ET was (unsurprisingly) their best in that regard.

I do think when a player is in the leading group they are more likely to get points.

Hard to Argue.

Latest posts