What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs Big Face & The Warriors - Team List Thread

Eelogical

Referee
You watch mate, the rest of the year will show he's a lot better than the average chum

jtVhMxQ-Fhz_gMcGGhRoNTCFkQpsMpOYgHOC_tsCZkX2-wm0QxRJ6mr-S4S_nxMQGatCHKPJrNH3XM2hFotWA2Ir79h7MXKlIC96HQASQdILc8tb6tUmfPHkbdiKb7wZFynjSz-fx95UvG3S7oIRi8DV4vyu13HsZYHBClxpqajUWlnlr9JytSgo7b7sgYzdBNYXW21ak0P9Apgv6_DwoFYBifJRJjyPBYQJHoxLiMn3vpJxFdg0E6MXseP9U4-9FFa8DJBcfU58X8KoXKYgXsfd843xs8I0bowXwV4L7Lb-Bh8oQciIK4cfyi6TqPqMxtXEyU--ac5jIy4O6FVIwTFIg-Tfkc_GtgpeJrvbYuABYWey-jPZiVy-lpd0fwRMskWoaTJisMC129PHFUG_KiTDeW707CNJDtMj7b2rk5z8yG5ZhWrZL2pFFccrSMpL_1RxO4GW7Dsd9OdKk5bYSfUXHgEH-JGeXyW9MWmVbiZ0sHzQ-rlMmTvspQ6xC-E1m8Cy4_01q2jumviTYAn0XUxKrl8_5USq88149_FxSaUWBqqaiizED3swjeHUYbuSSkjALZXO5506zcBe8LgsspblrfywntnwxQkxqXZoDOftCun52SxNKDsN3RmrGXKjqlSu76OwguVphCYc23Eub6nN-ytNwvuuo_g=w500-h386-no

emjaycee

Coach
I reckon Salmon puns have run their course. It's an upstream battle to find a good one...
I reckon Jaemon will end up in the centres for us and we could have a Hall of Fame of premiership winning centres comprising Jennings, Salmon Ella Kenny and Cronin.

Kornstar

Coach
A few years back I was up on the Gold Coast for a weekend with a mate as we went to one of the ones on Cavill Ave. Got a lap dance was boozed and this chick was dirty talking. Naturally I thought it was to keep me there longer and was asking for my number. She tells me to tell her the phone number and we can catch up tomorrow. She couldn't right it down but she told me she would remember it. Yeah right..

So I leave and low and behold a text. She says lets catch up tomorrow.

It was all a bit too easy but I met her for a drink and lunch around mid day at the Hogs breath or some crap place. One drink in she says "you know you didn't have to take me out". So with that we finished our drink and went straight back to my hotel, my mate just laughs as we go into the bedroom and get the job done.

The whole time I am thinking, "wait, is this going to cost me money, she was so hot (stripper hot) so I was worried". It kind of ruined it a bit for me to be honest.

Anyway, she hopped up and said catch you later! We used to stay in touch on FB she had 2 kids and was all of about 30.

Argh, good times.

Seriously, that is outstanding!!! That's kind of the dream isn't it?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Salmon's no longer a smokey either.
I reckon Salmon puns have run their course. It's an upstream battle to find a good one...
I heard Salmon is being chased by the bears.
It's the ones you reject that makes yours the best.
I dont want to go against the tide but is salmon really that good?
Someone just got schooled about salmon jokes
giphy.gif