What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11

AuckMel

Bench
Blues v Cats
Tigers v Freo
Suns v Saints
Bombers v Swans
Port v Hawks
Demons v Pies

Cats by 16
Tigers by 38
Saints by 22
Bombers by 10
Hawks by 24
Pies by 20

CyberKev

Staff member
^^^

Not going to go into margins, but I agree with all of those.

Sydney may surprise, but I think the Bombers will rebound at Etihad.

For Hawthorn, the same applies as a fortnight ago, should win if up and running, but will get belted if they try and phone it in.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cats get Hawkins, Enright, Corey, Motlop and Wojinski back.

About bloody time too. Finally we have a near full strength team.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Swans are back with that excellent victory last week. We'll beat Essendon to get back in the top 4. People don't realise we have the best defense in the comp. We have conceded 44 less points than any other team.

AuckMel

Bench
Close to the margin. Carlton continue their slide.

Hunt has to go for his disgusting act on Betts.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think we were fortunate to get over Carlton with the performance of our forward line.

Most goals came from our midfield and Tommyhawk went missing for most of the game. No Pods made a big difference.

I'll take the win though. Duncan is coming along nicely.

CyberKev

Staff member
An improved effort from Carlton, although the side is still struggling. Edged the Cats in almost all key indicators, but kicked the game away in the final term with 2/9. Don't often see a side hit the post five times in a match.

Nothing exciting about the Cats, but - not for the first time this year - they've pinched a game through greater finishing efficiency.

I'm not sure where Carlton can get the extra lift from atm. Being sans Murphy and Carazzo from the midfield is exposing the engine room depth badly.

AuckMel

Bench
Good win for Freo. Saints easily over the hopeless Suns and the Bombers fly home against Sydney only to run out of petrol right at the end.