What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Donkeys - Team List Thread

amitropo

Juniors
Norman to full back could be for Moses to shine or regather some form for Origin.
Gives home space and control of set plays.

Snoochies

First Grade
Who knows could give Norman a kick up the backside.

When he played at the Broncs and they had him at fullback, he pretty much gave up. Spent the rest of the season in reserve grade. I think this is the beginning of the end and BA is letting him know he's free to look elsewhere.
Purely speculation on my part.

Incorrect

Coach
When he played at the Broncs and they had him at fullback, he pretty much gave up. Spent the rest of the season in reserve grade. I think this is the beginning of the end and BA is letting him know he's free to look elsewhere.
Purely speculation on my part.
I hear what you're saying, but why not just promote Salmon and leave our captain where he was? What's better for the club - having a 1, 6 and 7 in Guth, Salmon and Moses trying their ring off, or a 1, 6 and 7 in Corey, Guth and Moses with one of them sulking and cracking the shits and playing your captain out of position??

strider

Post Whore
So?

Who says he's not on board? What evidence is there that he A) is not on board and B) is going to chuck the shits?

The last time he played fullback at Parramatta he did very well.
Well he hasnt been onboard playing his favourite position - ive got a few doubts he will be suddenly more on board

But yes, lets hope he takes it onboard and decides to get his shit together

Noise

Coach
He has played well when we have put him at fullback.

But he has stated numerous times that he sees himself as a half not a fullback. That was part of the reason he left the Broncos.

Personally I think it’s a good decision. It will straighten up his running game and allows Moses to take full control of the team.

forward pass

Coach
Is it possible BA read my Corey Norman thread yesterday and thought sheesh if FP starts up a new thread then it must be bloody serious.

Latest posts