What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Souths Game Day Thread

eel01s

Bench
Having trouble deciding on who to tip. For some reason I think we will win tonight.

Incorrect

Coach
Injuries really are starting to take a toll on our season.
Yep.... With injuries robbing us of our best half, our 2nd best performing outside back and our best forward for the season to date, I think it will be close to a miracle for us to get a win tonight. I know Souths are not great but such is the evenness of sides in the comp from position 9-16 at the moment, so long as they have Surgess, Walker and Reynolds firing, they should have more than enough to see us off....

T.S Quint

Coach
If we had Brown and Jennings available I'd be slightly more confident.
Although at the moment I have no confidence at all, so I don't think that means much.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
For some reason I think we get away with the win tonight.

Think we will we too tough for a Souths side that is pretty gash.

hindy111

Post Whore
I feel like we will win but my brain says we wont.
Always trust your gut feelings.
Parra in a tight one. Moses and KE to have big games

Tryhard

Juniors
I have a [good/bad/conflicting] feeling we will [win/lose/draw].
I think you're right - it's 'SILLY SEASON' and anything can happen when you root with teams this much.
But on the flip side some guys get a go or are asked to step up and shine (I think back to that night Rooters were short JWH & co and NAPA just thought he'd take it to all the SurgGurgBurgess' and walked all over them, & he's never looked back).
So who will it be to stand up tonight?

Latest posts