What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs Souths Team List Thread

emjaycee

Coach
With Jennings supposedly fit, the only changes i think will depend on Brown's injury and whether Taka is available. If so, goodbye Kirisome for a while at least.

Gower or Windscreens in for Brown.

emjaycee

Coach
If Brown is injured and Taka's back how about Moeroa to lock, Taka to edge forward.

I reckon that would upset the training routines done to date.
We have middle forwards in Gower and Windsscreens who have trained there and Taka is first choice centre (at least at the start of the season), so I don't see BA introducing unnecessary changes.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon that would upset the training routines done to date.
We have middle forwards in Gower and Windsscreens who have trained there and Taka is first choice centre (at least at the start of the season), so I don't see BA introducing unnecessary changes.

Don't disagree but with Norman back in a few weeks, Taka is a good chance of losing his centre spot to Gutho so might as well move him now.

Gronk

Staff member
Kirisome is Worrisome.

Actually props to Kirisome for one thing I saw him do on the weekend. Bev had the ball and was about to get rag dolled. KA threw himself on the ground between Bev and the sideline to become a human speed hump.

forward pass

Coach
Actually props to Kirisome for one thing I saw him do on the weekend. Bev had the ball and was about to get rag dolled. KA threw himself on the ground between Bev and the sideline to become a human speed hump.

That was the only thing he did!

Djay

Juniors
I hope Jenko plays. I reckon he has been absolutely outstanding this season.
His been awesome in both attack and defence and has shown his class all round, he would be a massive loss if he wasn't named.

Cops some stick on here but he is worth every cent his on with his performance, and that's been behind a beaten pack half the time.

Djay

Juniors
a
If he isn't being a speed bump his being a bloody turnstyle!

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/05/23/team_list_eels_v_sou.html

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Brad Takairangi

4. Kirisome Auva’a

5. Josh Hoffman

6. Clint Gutherson

7. Mitch Moses

8. Suaia Matagi

9. Kaysa Pritchard

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma’u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Beau Scott (c)

15. Daniel Alvaro

16. Kenny Edwards

17. Siosaia Vave

18. David Gower

19. Will Smith

20. Rory O’Brien

21. Nathan Davis

Djay

Juniors
Jennings is expected back round 16, looks like another month of Auva'a FFS.

emjaycee

Coach
Don't disagree but with Norman back in a few weeks, Taka is a good chance of losing his centre spot to Gutho so might as well move him now.
Not knowing what BA has as his plans for Gutho when Norman returns, I would still suggest as little change as possible to the known roles and structures as possible.

Norman is due back in round 14 so there is heaps of time to train up new roles. Don't need to rush it this week.

emjaycee

Coach
Gotta love the NRL.COM team list.
Has Jennings in 3, no sign of Taka in the 21 named and then has a comment about Jennings being out and Taka named as his replacement.

Latest posts