What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 vs the Dragons

unKwn

Juniors
its pretty much the origin pre-show with maloney and cleary (nsw) up against hunt (qld) featuring some nsw forwards

Frankus

Juniors
There is no reason we shouldn’t put a big score on them. I’m very confident we will win this one.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Going to be a hard one.. But i am confident we can get the job done at home.

Cleary will be feeling better, Maloney will be doing what he can to prove he is the form half of the comp V the QLD form half.

Our big boys V their big boys.. Ooooo baby i'm excited

franklin2323

Immortal
Going to be a hard one.. But i am confident we can get the job done at home.

Cleary will be feeling better, Maloney will be doing what he can to prove he is the form half of the comp V the QLD form half.

Our big boys V their big boys.. Ooooo baby i'm excited

It is the comps 2 best packs and probably 2 best halves combos too...Should be a great game

TheFrog

Coach
If this match were on Channel 9 Rabs would say "This could be a preview of the Grand Final". He used to say it every other week. Not that I watch 9 anymore but a leopard as old as him never changes its spots.

Sime_11

Juniors
If we win this weekend - it doesn't bode well for St George, they should beat us IMO we aren't full strength and we aren't playing to our potential while St George are and are pretty much 100%.....

absolute cracker though, going to be a sellout for sure - only Rnd 12 and we've have 2 sellouts at home this season - that hasn't happened for an age surely?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
If we win this weekend - it doesn't bode well for St George, they should beat us IMO we aren't full strength and we aren't playing to our potential while St George are and are pretty much 100%.....

absolute cracker though, going to be a sellout for sure - only Rnd 12 and we've have 2 sellouts at home this season - that hasn't happened for an age surely?

The sellouts probably 2003/ 04 seasons. I was there for round 1 sellout and will be there again for Saturday night.

Although I live up here in the Hunter I bought a 6 game membership for the total cost of $100. I just ring the club when I want to attend a home game. For those with work / family commitments or live in regional NSW it is a wonderfup package.

mxlegend99

Referee
James Hooper has Nathan Cleary as a $1.04 odds to be the NSW #7 if he plays decently this weekend. He seems to think hes already in and only misses out if heplays himself out of his jersey.

Yet Maloney looks destined to miss out. Fittlers using his defence as the excuse. But Hooper reckons it's more about bringing in more guys not associated with the Blues over the past 12 years. Atleast in the spine.

Pretty funny that this year Origin experience counts against you. Also that Cordner will be picked as caotain despite being more cancerous to NSW than even Pearce.

OldPanther

Coach
James Hooper has Nathan Cleary as a $1.04 odds to be the NSW #7 if he plays decently this weekend. He seems to think hes already in and only misses out if heplays himself out of his jersey.

Yet Maloney looks destined to miss out. Fittlers using his defence as the excuse. But Hooper reckons it's more about bringing in more guys not associated with the Blues over the past 12 years. Atleast in the spine.

Pretty funny that this year Origin experience counts against you. Also that Cordner will be picked as caotain despite being more cancerous to NSW than even Pearce.

James Hooper had Moses/Keary last week lol.