What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Friday 1st June v Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
I think Farah will be there and tbh, rightfully so. Of course, when Cokkie is free, Farah is no where near the team but with all our Origin stars out, his experience will be invaluable. There's no doubting he's our next best option and I'd certainly have him there over Doueihi, keep him at centre.

As maceman has said, hopefully, Farah has realised how successful our style is and he doesn't try to change that. I'm really hoping he just goes with and tries to take some runs himself. He's a good enough player to adapt to a different style.

Will be extremely interesting to see how it all plays out, let's hope it's a satisfying outcome.

Gee I hope AJ is back this week. If not, we can certainly cover him but it would just make it that much easier if he was there.

On another note, Tom has taken an early plea and will be fined, no game time missed which is good news.

Rabbit Stew

Juniors
There is a reason why Farah is playing reserve grade at the moment because he is not suited to our style of footy. Robbie is in it for himself and selfish player. Doueihi is manly a halve but has played fullback, centre and Hooker!!! Yes he has played hooker before and also has been training in that position these past few weeks along with other positions. Farahs form at the bears has been poor, he didn’t play on the weekend and guess what the bears won!!! Strange right. His poor choices cost games for his selfish plays.
Fair comment. While on the Bears game on the weekend, according to the stats (I didn't see the game) Nicholls played the full 80 minutes for 52 tackles and 15 hit-ups. They are some big numbers for a prop. He probably had every reason to be upset about getting punted from first grade but those sort of stats prove he's showing the right attitude to try and get back in the top 17

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Fair comment. While on the Bears game on the weekend, according to the stats (I didn't see the game) Nicholls played the full 80 minutes for 52 tackles and 15 hit-ups. They are some big numbers for a prop. He probably had every reason to be upset about getting punted from first grade but those sort of stats prove he's showing the right attitude to try and get back in the top 17
Jaysus! That’s a massive effort. The twins haven’t put an effort like that in their whole career.
Maybe Seibold is hatching a plan?

I think Farah will be there and tbh, rightfully so. Of course, when Cokkie is free, Farah is no where near the team but with all our Origin stars out, his experience will be invaluable. There's no doubting he's our next best option and I'd certainly have him there over Doueihi, keep him at centre.

As maceman has said, hopefully, Farah has realised how successful our style is and he doesn't try to change that. I'm really hoping he just goes with and tries to take some runs himself. He's a good enough player to adapt to a different style.

Will be extremely interesting to see how it all plays out, let's hope it's a satisfying outcome.

Gee I hope AJ is back this week. If not, we can certainly cover him but it would just make it that much easier if he was there.

On another note, Tom has taken an early plea and will be fined, no game time missed which is good news.[/QUOTe

Robbie has been training in our new style for almost 6 months now so im sure he will be able to handle it. Dont forget when Robbie was starting for us last year the rest of the pack were playing like a bunch of busted asses so Robbie had to try do something. now our forwards are playing wonderful football hopefully Robbie can roll on the back of that and we can give the sharks a real game this weekend.

Robbie has been training in our new style for almost 6 months now so im sure he will be able to handle it. Dont forget when Robbie was starting for us last year the rest of the pack were playing like a bunch of busted asses so Robbie had to try do something. now our forwards are playing wonderful football hopefully Robbie can roll on the back of that and we can give the sharks a real game this weekend.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit @southsport @Itsamansgame

Just viewed my members email of Seibs lads. Got a few things out of it.

So:

Burns and Hunt will be the centres
Farah to hooker. He's raring to go!

So I'm assuming Kennar isn't back. I gathered he wingers will be Campbell and Jennings. Not sure re fullback. Maybe Cody and Doueihi will alternate. No mention of AJ. He may be named in the 20 jersey or something like that just in case he's right.

Also lads Fuimaono comes onto the bench!

Seibs said we are gonna give it our absolute best and just see what happens!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'll be interested to see how Farah goes.
All the experts are saying our expansive style is opening up the middle so maybe even old Robbie can find a few metres there even without the explosive speed that Cookie possesses.
And hopefully the penny has dropped with Robbie and he plays the way the team want him to play, not how he wants to play.
He could end up playing in some important games for us.
Who would have though Api Korisou would be our starting Hooker in a grand final.
Anything could happen.
Well when we signed Lote of course there were doubters and he started the season poorly but then he came very good around origin and the run home. Farah is still an important depth option in our squad. We could do much worse. He was a champion player and I know he will be hungry this Friday.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep and other clubs will be looking at him soon no doubt!

Burns also had one of his stronger games with 15 carries and 7 tackle breaks and last couple of weeks he's cut down his errors somewhat!

Expect Douiehi and Cody to alternate between fullback. It'll be too demanding for 80 at the back on Douiehi.

Douiehi/Cody
Campbell
Burns
Hunt
Jennings
Cody/Douiehi
AR
Tom
Farah
George
Sutton
Murray
Sam

Clark
Fuimaono
???Nicholls??
Tatola

18-21 who knows?? Maybe one of Kennar or AJ may be somewhere on the extended bench! @callmack1 not looking good re AJ though.

Last edited:

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit @southsport @Itsamansgame

Just viewed my members email of Seibs lads. Got a few things out of it.

So:

Burns and Hunt will be the centres
Farah to hooker. He's raring to go!

So I'm assuming Kennar isn't back. I gathered he wingers will be Campbell and Jennings. Not sure re fullback. Maybe Cody and Doueihi will alternate. No mention of AJ. He may be named in the 20 jersey or something like that just in case he's right.

Also lads Fuimaono comes onto the bench!

Seibs said we are gonna give it our absolute best and just see what happens!
Just saw it too. Interesting, I'd say AJ isn't back then.

Rsag85

Bench
Yep and other clubs will be looking at him soon no doubt!

Burns also had one of his stronger games with 15 carries and 7 tackle breaks and last couple of weeks he's cut down his errors somewhat!

Expect Douiehi and Cody to alternate between fullback. It'll be too demanding for 80 at the back on Douiehi.

Douiehi/Cody
Campbell
Burns
Hunt
Jennings
Cody/Douiehi
Tom
Cook
George
Sutton
Murray
Sam

Clark
Fuimaono
???Nicholls??
Tatola

18-21 who knows?? Maybe one of Kennar or AJ may be somewhere on the extended bench! @callmack1 not looking good re AJ though.

Some wrong point no Reynolds? Cook is unavailable because he has been picked for the blues

Rsag85

Bench

Farahs form has been down and still playing that selfish style of footy

callmack1

Staff member
My Line Up for this week assuming AJ is out.

1.Doueihi/Walker
2. Graham
3. Hunt
4. Burns
5. Jennings
6. Walker/Doueihi
7. Reynolds
8. T.Burgess
9. Farah
10. G.Burgess
11. Sutton
12. Murray
13. S.Burgess (C)

14. Fuimaono
15. Clark
16. Tatola
18. Nicholls

Guess we'll see shortly.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Teams as follows

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS v CRONULLA SHARKS

Friday, 7.55pm at ANZ Stadium

Rabbitohs: 1 Adam Doueihi, 2 Campbell Graham, 3 Braidon Burns, 4 Hymel Hunt, 5 Robert Jennings, 6 Cody Walker, 7 Adam Reynolds, 8 Thomas Burgess, 9 Robbie Farah, 10 George Burgess, 11 John Sutton, 12 Sam Burgess (c), 13 Cameron Murray

Interchange: 14 Tyrell Fuimaono, 15 Mark Nicholls, 16 Jason Clark, 17 Tevita Tatola

Reserves: 18 Mawene Hiroti, 19 Connor Tracey, 20 Dean Britt, 21 Kyle Turner

Sharks: 1 Josh Dugan, 2 Sosaia Feki, 3 Jesse Ramien, 4 Ricky Leutele, 5 Edrick Lee, 6 Matt Moylan, 7 Chad Townsend, 16 Andrew Fifita, 9 Jayden Brailey, 10 Matt Prior, 11 Luke Lewis, 12 Wade Graham (c), 13 (c)

Interchange: 14 Joseph Paulo, 15 James Segeyaro, 16 Ava Seumanufagai, 17 Jayson Bukuya

Reserves: 18 Kurt Capewell, 19 Jack Williams, 20 Sione Katoa, 21 Scott Sorensen

Keep an eye on 21 for the Sharks...