Round 13 Friday 1st June v Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

Discussion in 'South Sydney Rabbitohs' started by Rabbit toes, May 26, 2018.

1. callmack1

callmack1 Bench

He was decent last night and he slotted straight back in seamlessly. I just love his determination with every run and that was no different last night as he fought for every meter. I wouldn't say he's in our best 17 right now but he may well be there by the end of the season. It'll be great to have even more competition for that bench spot and it'll push the boys even further.

On another note, I think last night really shows that we no longer rely on our big name players to have any chance of winning, our depth is good enough this year that guys can just slot right in and do a job, We are working much better as a unit than previous years so we no longer rely on all those players to come up with te big plays.

Wadsworth, Mr Spock! and Rabbits20 like this.
  2. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Immortal

We will turn it into one mate. Don't ya worry about that!

Go Bunnies likes this.
  3. CliveC

CliveC Juniors

This team is heading to the top every where you look there is talent our three quarters were nearly effective as our absentees.
    Pity about Burnsie I would have liked to have seen more of hm in top company.
    Our halves are great to watch,the pack are killing their opponents!
    Bon beauty!

callmack1 likes this.
  4. callmack1

callmack1 Bench

Something else that really impressed me about Tyrell was his full leg tattoo that he had completed while injured haha.

I saw a pic up close and it looks awesome lol!

5. Wadsworth

Wadsworth Juniors

My guess is that this is in large part due to Siebold. I feel like he’s let them off the leash and they can just get out there and play. I think the twins exemplify this as much as anyone this year. The same players who were much maligned last year are tearing it apart now. Absolute hats off to the coaching staff!

Rabbits20, dudley G, CliveC and 2 others like this.
  6. Travitoh

Travitoh Bench

Without internet at the moment so haven't seen any of it but listening to a radio strean over the NRL app, the callers couldn't praise Souths enough stating that we looked dangerous every set. A lot of praise for AD at FB too.

callmack1 likes this.
  7. Pommy

Pommy Coach

I felt he was good but if he was to play there full time he needs to bulk up a bit. He was getting pushed back quite easily when tackled. Still he’s young enough that it shouldn’t be an issue if that’s where he wanted to play.

8. callmack1

callmack1 Bench

9. callmack1

callmack1 Bench

Rabbits20 likes this.