What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13: Worriers v Cronulla

LeagueNut

First Grade
Warriors by 14!!

But seriously, :oops: I'm just looking forward to being back at Ericsson again!! It's been a whole month since our last home game!!

But it should be a good battle between two teams who would definitely like to be doing better. Kimmorley vs Jones should be a ripper of a contest.

Any Sharkies making the trip over the Tasman??

bucko

Juniors
Well I might have to go the warriors this week simply because they're back at Ericcson. Close game though, warriors by 4.

kaon

Juniors
I'm starting to doubt the Warriors because of their recent form but they will just win because they are at home.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Team is as follows

1. Peachey
2. Milford
3. Emelio
4. Anderson
5. Rieck
6. Hilder
7. Kimmorley
13. Bird
12. Bickerstaff
11. Isemonger
10. Nutley
9. Gibson
8. Beattie
Interchange
14. Bosnich
15. Dumas
16. Sullivan
17. Mullane
18. Vagg (one to be omitted)

Fair few changes! Hilder at 5/8th, Jarrad Anderson to debut and possibly another debutante in Dumas.

legend

Coach
I think the Sharks will win but I would have had Sullivan at five eighth. The Warriors look very shaky to me and the dropping of Hohaia seems a little desperate IMO.

Big Ali and Toopi certainly make a difference to the Warriors side and they are sorely missed at the moment.

The Warriors, along with the Bulldogs have been the bigget disappointment of the year IMO.

Please, nobody say Saints have been disappointing because I didn't expect anything of them anyway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
bucko said:
St George always seem to do crap, but somehow they just make it into the 8...

That's because they are :lol:

As Jimbo said on Rleague, the 3 things that were supposed to propel the Dragqueens to premiership glory in 2003 were:

1. Nathan Brown
2. Trent Barrett
3. Oki Doki Stadium

All 3 are gone! :lol: Brown is a bitchslapper at best, Barrett is out for the season and Oki Doki Stadium has no home advantage!

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Oki Doki Stadium has no home advantage!

LOL... thats the funniest thing I've seen since breakfast.

DRAGONS 28
defeated
SCUM 12
Kogarah Jubilee Oval
Crowd: 16,713 (93%)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scum_1.gif

Alan Shore

First Grade
Willow said:
Tamazoid said:

DRAGONS 28
defeated
SCUM 12
Kogarah Jubilee Oval

scum_1.gif

How about:

COWBOYS 36
thrashed
MERGED DRAGQUEEN SCUM 10

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
Willow said:
Tamazoid said:

DRAGONS 28
defeated
SCUM 12
Kogarah Jubilee Oval

scum_1.gif

How about:

COWBOYS 36
thrashed
MERGED DRAGQUEEN SCUM 10

I didn't mean to bring even more teams into it but now that you mention it...

How about:
SCUM 14
choked to the
RAIDERS 20
Woolaware Swamp

btw, Scum is the registered trademark for the Sharks and can't be duplicated in any way... :lol:

bucko

Juniors
Well if Cronulla have scum, what do the dragons have?? Come on sharks fans help me out...

AliN

Live Update Team
The Warriors are due to come back, and in their one off stripey jersey, this will be the weekend.

Villa is back with his much needed mongrel..a new centre Vince Mellars is starting.

I saw him play against the Sharks in the pre season, he's definitely one to watch.

Motu Tony starting at stand off will confuse the defenders, and probably himself..

And we're back home.

Yes, the feeling is good 8)

Warriors by 14.

Alan Shore

First Grade
bucko said:
Well if Cronulla have scum, what do the dragons have?? Come on sharks fans help me out...

*Dragqueens - a male cheerleader
*Bitchslapper for a coach
*"The Face"
*Hitler Riddell
*Oki Doki Stadium (the hypocrites have "sold out")
*Two clubs who whored themselves out to each other for $8 Million
*RESULT: Merged Scum

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
bucko said:

*"The Face"
*Hitler Riddell
*RESULT: Merged Scum

Male cheerleader is gone. Poor bastard... he was a trail blazer like male air stewards and nurses... a victim of social prejudice.

Nothing wrong with a coach slapping players about. Brownie was merely following in the steps of Killer Ken Kearney who used to knock the players senseless if they gave any lip.
In those days, the players would be brought about by smelling salts, struggle to their feet and say, "Thanks coach, I needed that".

*"The Face"
Yeah, whatever happened to the face? A NRL promotion which has gone belly up. Word is that Jason Stevens was jealous and insisted on being the next pinup boy... but alas, he was too buggered to make the photo session.

*Hitler Riddell
Riddell 2003 goal kicking: 31 from 36 attempts
Kimmorley 2003 goal kicking: 3 from 30
Boy, has Noddy cost you some games or what.
Anyway, Hitler used the other arm and he was shocking goal kicker.

You mean as opposed to Woolaware Swamp, aka Endeavour Field, aka Caltex Park, aka something else, aka Shark Park, aka Toyota Park, aka Car Park....
Is there any truth in the rumour that Odour Eaters are going to be the next sponsors?
You know, the mob that solve all those smelly shoe problems. At least they have a some sole (sp).
:shock:

As opposed to to the Scum going bankrupt, getting the ARL to bail them out and then whoring themselves to Super League?
But not before whoring themselves to a certain Dr Eddelstein who bought the Sharks 'as a birthday present' for his wife Leanne.
A yes... those were the days.... :lol: