What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 V Dogs

Crush

Coach
I like your confidence, I don't share it, but I like it.
What's not to be confident about? We have 4-5 SOO players in our roster, one of the easiest draws in the comp, we currently sit 2nd on the table at the halfway point of the comp.....
Yes our coach isnt the best in the comp (cough cough) but he has the players playing very well and we are attracting great players to the club.
Yeah I'm confident. I can see that this year isn't last year or the year before that. Not sure why most on here are living in fear of the disappointment of 2012-2017.
Its 2018. We have a halfback.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
What's not to be confident about? We have 4-5 SOO players in our roster, one of the easiest draws in the comp, we currently sit 2nd on the table at the halfway point of the comp.....
Yes our coach isnt the best in the comp (cough cough) but he has the players playing very well and we are attracting great players to the club.
Yeah I'm confident. I can see that this year isn't last year or the year before that. Not sure why most on here are living in fear of the disappointment of 2012-2017.
hunt just said on matty johns show he believes this team can go all the way if we stay healthy.

Como Connection

First Grade
No good
No good having a halfback when he only receives the ball on either the 4th or 5th tackle after the wasted one out plays nearly every time!
Boring and so easily contained.
No idea the coaching staff.
FACT
CC

Old Timer

Coach
hunt just said on matty johns show he believes this team can go all the way if we stay healthy.
Well for $6m I would hope he thinks we can go all the way as it wouldn't have been much good if he said we couldn't.
The real question I would have loved him to answer is exactly what will Mc Fookknuckle do to ensure we can stay healthy?

Well for $6m I would hope he thinks we can go all the way as it wouldn't have been much good if he said we couldn't.
The real question I would have loved him to answer is exactly what will Mc Fookknuckle do to ensure we can stay healthy?

One in a hip, one in a thigh
image.jpg

If we put 40 on the Dogs and Eels and beat Manly I will join you at the in the confidence department

Crush

Coach
If we put 40 on the Dogs and Eels and beat Manly I will join you at the in the confidence department
Its NRL. We won't be putting 40 on everyone and charging into the minor premiership. We will win most, lose some, stumble at times, blow teams away at times, lose to teams that we shouldn't at times.
As long as we are maintaining that top 4 spot and being competitive in every game I'll be confident.
I don't need to win these next 3 rounds by 40 to feel comfortable.

MilanDragon

Juniors

Mate you’re starting to sound like Mickeylane

Belta

Juniors
Crush said;

"We won't be putting 40 on everyone and charging into the minor premiership. We will win most, lose some, stumble at times, blow teams away at times, lose to teams that we shouldn't at times.
As long as we are maintaining that top 4 spot and being competitive in every game I'll be confident.
I don't need to win these next 3 rounds by 40 to feel comfortable."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree there is a lot of common sense in what you have posted, but all things considered we need a win against these guys, they really have caused us some pain, we need to start giving it back.

blacksafake

First Grade
We have only won 1 of the past 12 games against the Dogs and they beat us both times we played them last year, not just that last game. They still have a good side. More worrying, Foran is out. He has been their go to man and he has been shit. Worried for one of the more pivotal games for us this year. After the Penrith game we need to bounce back. Will be hard with three very tired forwards.
Exactly, I’m pi**ed that Foran is out as they are stronger without him at the moment. They have an origin like record against us so let’s hope like the blues last night we turn it around.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Funny thing is we should beat Dogs,Parra,and Manly but I can see us losing all three.
These teams always seem to have the wood on us for some reason.

Latest posts