What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs the Raiders

OldPanther

Coach
Panthers: Peter Wallace (groin) is a chance to return, but coach Anthony Griffin says the hooker is more likely to make a comeback after next week’s bye, as is James Fisher-Harris (hamstring). Isaah Yeo (ankle) will be named and is expected to play.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...s/news-story/dffd964b94d0ee722b95e8db2b1e2d56

I'm happy we aren't rushing players. We have the depth to give the proper time for the boys to recover.

I don't know why but I'm a little worried about this game.

We will have to watch out for the Raiders right side of BJ & Rapana. Rapana's been on fire the last few weeks. We can't overlook Papalii & Croker either on the left. I have seen a few teams this year obsessing about the Raiders right side but have overlook Croker on the left.
It will be harder match than last week but if we can play with the same effort, I am sure it will be close and hopefully we can eke out a win

OldPanther

Coach
We will have to watch out for the Raiders right side of BJ & Rapana. Rapana's been on fire the last few weeks. We can't overlook Papalii & Croker either on the left. I have seen a few teams this year obsessing about the Raiders right side but have overlook Croker on the left.
It will be harder match than last week but if we can play with the same effort, I am sure it will be close and hopefully we can eke out a win

That effort 2 weeks in a row will be massive. I'll start being confident we're on our way properly.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Boyd won't play for the Raiders. If our pack can play just as physical as last week it will go a long way. Just need to watch out for the Raiders edges.

mxlegend99

Referee
Theres 3 players to shut down.

First is Rapana... which seems impossible
Second is Papali... which is doable if our pack back up last weeks effort
Third is BJ... But stopping him depends on which BJ shows up.

Keep them quiet. We win.

mxlegend99

Referee
BJ is the dumbest player I've ever seen.

I remember a game against the Knights a few years back where he was our man of the match.
He has plenty of those games in him. He has no idea when a play is on or not. Like Carty at 6 he just tries to make it happen and quiet often it's about the worst decision he could make.

NYC Panthers v NYC Raiders
1pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Brian TOO
3. Richie MUNCHOW
4. Mose FEILO
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Sam MARTIN-SAVAGE
7. Dean BLORE
8. Tom SKINNER
9. Wayde EGAN (c)
10. Stefano HALA
11. Reed IZZARD
12. Billy BURNS
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Mitch KENNY
15. Tevita MAPAPALANGI
16. Carl WINTERSTEIN
17. Mitch REVELL
18. Jake BRENNAN
19. Ray MAROUN
20. Jamon WORMLEATON
21. Jesse ABBOTT
22. John KAUFUSI
23. Meni LUKE

Panthers ISP coach Garth Brennan names his side to face Mounties at Pepper Stadium on Saturday.

ISP Panthers v Mounties
10.45am Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Tyrone MAY
2. Lachlan STEIN
3. Peta HIKU
4. Michael OLDFIELD
5. Christian CRICHTON
6. Darren NICHOLLS
7. Te Maire MARTIN
8. Moses LEOTA
9. Soni LUKE
10. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
11. Corey WADDELL
12. Kaide ELLIS
13. Samisoni LANGI

14. Jed CARTWRIGHT
15. Jack HETHERINGTON
16. Oliver CLARK
17. Paea PUA

Panthers coach Anthony Griffin has named his 21-man squad to face Canberra Raiders at Carrington Park in Bathurst on Saturday.

The Panthers will wear the 2017 Home Jersey.

Panthers v Canberra
5.30pm Saturday @ Carrington Park

1. Dylan EDWARDS
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Dean WHARE
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Matt MOYLAN (c)
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Mitch REIN
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

14. Tyrone PEACHEY
15. Leilani LATU
16. Tim BROWNE
17. Viliame KIKAU
18. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
19. Sione KATOA
20. Moses LEOTA
21. Peta HIKU

OldPanther

Coach
It's so good Hook is sticking with it.

I notice Yeo is named as per normal. Will be keeping an eye on any news about that over the week.

If they show the same effort and energy we will be in with a real chance. That's a top 4 team right there IF they put in and execute.