What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 vs Dragons - Game Day Thread

strider

Post Whore
Im a bit crook, but i will see if i can dig up a bit of fire and pumping ...

rar - go us

jk13

First Grade
No excuses today, they better b frothing at the mouth when they run on

Lethal

Juniors
Massive game today Merkins and an exciting line up to go with it. Hopefully the rain stays away.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
For us to have any chance of making the finals this is a must win game today. The forwards have to step up, fire up you Merkins!!!!

Chipmunk

Coach
Interesting game this one, I see in the betting that we're favourites. Not sure why to be honest. They're middle, which is the reason they've had success this season, is unchanged.

eel01s

Bench
Eels

4 Clinton Gutherson
2 Semi Radradra
3 Brad Takairangi
20 Michael Jennings
1 Bevan French
6 Corey Norman
7 Mitchell Moses
8 Daniel Alvaro
9 Kaysa Pritchard
10 Tim Mannah (c)
11 Manu Ma'u
16 Kenny Edwards
13 Nathan Brown

Interchange
14 Beau Scott (c)
15 Suaia Matagi
17 Will Smith
19 Siosaia Vave

from NRL.com

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon that is our best 1-7 all year.
And our best backrow 11,12,13 possible.
Very close to the best side we can name. Who is missing that can improve it? Tepai id say is only one and not a huge improvement over Vave

Ring Gids

Juniors
I reckon that is our best 1-7 all year.
And our best backrow 11,12,13 possible.
Very close to the best side we can name. Who is missing that can improve it? Tepai id say is only one and not a huge improvement over Vave

I'd slot in Tep for Vave (when fit)

Kornstar

Coach
We are going for 6 in a row against the Dragons? These are the games we lose.

Dragons in a close one.

Delboy

First Grade
It's obvious that not many season ticket holders like ANZ. The section between the 20 metre lines is basically sold out to STHs, they sit at least 50% empty. Happy to keep them so they get their old position when Parramatta Stadium reopens.

Loyal but the stadium isn't home !!!

El Diablo

Post Whore
and they have this man in their corner

C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
It's obvious that not many season ticket holders like ANZ. The section between the 20 metre lines is basically sold out to STHs, they sit at least 50% empty. Happy to keep them so they get their old position when Parramatta Stadium reopens.

Well home is kind of a car park at the moment....

Kornstar

Coach

Should they play in the dirt at Parra? What are the better options? Suck it up and enjoy the new stadium that we will get.