What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 & 19 vs Bye Team List Thread

Gronk

Staff member
I hate to be a know-it-all pedant merkin, but it would be server space we're saving (measured in X Bytes) rather than bandwidth (measured in Y bits per second).

lol j/k I love being a know-all

Byte me know it all merkin.

Malabar Eel

Juniors
Can someone please explain to me what a 4 point win is? Does that mean you can have a 2 point loss if you've got a bye the next week?

Its a sexual maneuver.

Although in league terms im guessing its the euphoric feeling of going into the bye week after a win. Job done, 4 points (total) in the bag.

No one wants to lose before the bye (f#*king good team by the way) and then spend 2 weeks kicking the cat before having a chance at redemption.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Its a sexual maneuver.

Although in league terms im guessing its the euphoric feeling of going into the bye week after a win. Job done, 4 points (total) in the bag.

No one wants to lose before the bye (f#*king good team by the way) and then spend 2 weeks kicking the cat before having a chance at redemption.

But it isn't a 4 point win. You only get 2 points for a win. The cliche is dumb and needs to stop.