What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 & 19 vs Bye Team List Thread

Gronk

Staff member
My sources tell me that we are specials to get the 2 points this week.

ash411

Bench
I like the look of this team, better yet, the BYE has a lot of superstars out post origin.

eel01s

Bench
I think we can risk IDG, both Pritchard's, Scott, Moeroa, Hoffman, Auva, and Terepo this week.

I know we've got a good record against the bye but I still see this as a danger game. So often we seem to lose the ones we're expecting to win easily. However, if we do get the points, then I think it's a fair sign that this team has turned the corner under BA's leadership.

Bazal

Post Whore
We haven't got enough big bodies up front! The bye will belt our forwards and beat us up the middle! If BA doesn't signed Klemmer, JWH and Fifita in time for this game he should be sacked.

Eelogical

Referee
I'm more concerned about the direction topics will head with no Parra game on the weekend. It will be sort of like the off season but shorter. An indian summer if you like. Judging how it's only Tuesday we are already on track for a stellar dribbleathon.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm more concerned about the direction topics will head with no Parra game on the weekend. It will be sort of like the off season but shorter. An indian summer if you like. Judging how it's only Tuesday we are already on track for a stellar dribbleathon.

I'm excited tbh. I've stocked up on psychoactives so that I can be in peak dribbling form