What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Vs Manly

mxlegend99

Referee
So intentionally dropping your knee into the face of an opponent is only a fine? That's pretty disgraceful.

Imagine if a player done this to RCG or Mansour after returning from fscial injuries. Yet didnt even miss a week.

unKwn

Juniors
So intentionally dropping your knee into the face of an opponent is only a fine? That's pretty disgraceful.

Imagine if a player done this to RCG or Mansour after returning from fscial injuries. Yet didnt even miss a week.
yep, very scummy act. the MRC is broken

Fangs

Coach
I think the MRC had regard to the fact that it was Dylan Walker. That reduced the grading.

The no try yesterday for the obstruction on Maloney. Manly team is walking away and Dylan Walker was literally having a conversation with our whole team in our own in goal. All by himself.

Guy has big mouth and uses it at will. No regard for his own safety.

GongPanther

Referee
You couldn't miss it. Not a good look. One can only wonder what led to such an action.
I didn't see the incident being that I was distracted away from the TV. Was the intent there?,because to me, he comes across as a gentle giant.One has to remember that Tamou has that habit of dropping his knee to the ground when making tackles whilst dragging players to the ground. To me,it seems out of character for Tamou do something as dirty as dropping his knee on a player.

unKwn

Juniors
I didn't see the incident being that I was distracted away from the TV. Was the intent there?,because to me, he comes across as a gentle giant.One has to remember that Tamou has that habit of dropping his knee to the ground when making tackles whilst dragging players to the ground. To me,it seems out of character for Tamou do something as dirty as dropping his knee on a player.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/31b68b89b2cc74d7d4d30e661c5ac8db

GongPanther

Referee
TheFrog's Player Ratings

Watene-Zelezniak 6
Phillips 3
Peachey 4
Whare 6
Crichton 4
Maloney 5
Cleary 5
Merrin 5
Katoa 4
Tamou 5
Yeo 6
Kikau 5
Fisher-Harris 6

Egan 4
Ellis 5
Hetherington 5
Leota 5

Referee Rating G Sutton (5)
Would have given Yeo an 8,and Whare 7.Watene-Zelezniak a dumb 4.Cleary a 3 being his binning cost 8 points.

Fangs

Coach
I think you'll find May won't leave the first grade team after he plays first grade this week. Barring injury.

GongPanther

Referee
We haven't had Maloney, Cleary and Peachey out at the same time before. This is new ground in 2018.

It'll obviously be May. And a good chance luai will join him.
Sorry fangs,I've edited my post. I missread your post. I'm dyslexic.

Latest posts