What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Vs The Cowboys

Fangs

Coach
I imagine Martin will get some treatment if he gets a game. The Cowboys might be better served with him skipping this one.

Thurston v Moylan is going to be a great battle.

Thurston should really test Moylan in defence. Who will be running on the right side for the Cowboys? Cooper, Lowe or Hess?

I'll be surprised if the cowboys risk Thurston, they've improved immensely playing without him & it's a pretty quick turnaround and a long flight.

Fangs

Coach
Thurston must be highly unlikely.

6.Martin
7.Morgan

Should make for an interesting 80 ;)

since when is not making the 8 good? Hitler could be coach for all I care if we win games
The squad is pretty stacked and we should be in a position to win the comp. Not sure we can win with our coach, some better signs lately but we haven't beaten anyone of note. The slow starts are a massive issue that squarely on Griffin

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
No Chance Thurston plays, but Cows have been much better this year than in the past when he isnt playing. They are a genuine top 8 team with or without him.

They have some back ups, we are fresh and on a winning run. We can finally put to bed the 'havent beaten a top 8 team' if we play like we have been of late.

betcats

Referee
They have some back ups, we are fresh and on a winning run. We can finally put to bed the 'havent beaten a top 8 team' if we play like we have been of late.

We play like we did against the raiders and I daresay the cows will do us fairly easily.