What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16 Vs The Cowboys

martielang

Bench
We play like we did against the raiders and I daresay the cows will do us fairly easily.

I think people underestimate the pace & physicality of the Raiders game. While there were a ton of errors, and i agree if we make the same amount we lose, i think overall we had to play pretty well to win that game.

betcats

Referee
I think people underestimate the pace & physicality of the Raiders game. While there were a ton of errors, and i agree if we make the same amount we lose, i think overall we had to play pretty well to win that game.

You are right probably I am underestimating it a bit but I cant see it as a good performance when we complete in the 65 percent region, good teams will eat that up. It was certainly a willing and entertaining game but if Moylan didn't pull a rabbit out of his hat we would be talking about one of our more disappointing losses of the year imo.

franklin2323

Immortal
The squad is pretty stacked and we should be in a position to win the comp. Not sure we can win with our coach, some better signs lately but we haven't beaten anyone of note. The slow starts are a massive issue that squarely on Griffin

Ricky Stuart has become a career coach on the back of a stacked Roosters team in the early 00's. Do you think those fans care that he was an ordinary coach?

Ricky Stuart has become a career coach on the back of a stacked Roosters team in the early 00's. Do you think those fans care that he was an ordinary coach?
The NRL is full of awful coaches. Its amazing that Griffin isn't even the worst. Gus and Freddy made that team

franklin2323

Immortal
I do. If we want to actually be a threat for the title at some point we need to learn to beat the best.

The last 5 weeks. We play NQ again Canberra in Canberra and have a game at Brookie. That is when me need to be playing well and will be a good test. Just get 2 points as much as possible until then

Kilkenny

Coach
I hope JT plays. This year we seem to have a bad habit of turning up just expecting to win. If he is out we might get complacent.

I hope he plays too!!! He can't possibly be anywhere near 100%. Regardless of whether he plays or not we need to play a lot better than we have in any of our last four wins. While we have won our last four on the trot we have not at any stage played like a top eight side never mind a top four side.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I hope he plays too!!! He can't possibly be anywhere near 100%. Regardless of whether he plays or not we need to play a lot better than we have in any of our last four wins. While we have won our last four on the trot we have not at any stage played like a top eight side never mind a top four side.

Against the Dogs we did. But they were total gash that day....

OldPanther

Coach

We played well against the Dogs. That 80%+ completions was pretty awesome too.

mxlegend99

Referee
'Heat' is a load of shit. Its 15 degrees cooler than the temperature we were training in through the off season.

Warmer than Penrith the past month? Sure. But if anything that would be a welcome change.

Looking at the weather it's expected to be 23-24 degrees at kick off, about 70% humidity.

Not too bad. Plus they've got 3 guys backing up from origin, albeit on limited minutes.

betcats

Referee
Will be tough up there no doubt. IF we can limit Taumalololololo a bit we should get up, but even with out Thurston if we complete and less that 75 percent they will probably win.

Nealo 12

Bench
Still will be a dour struggle with the heat,which will top out at 27' with a little possible rain,complacency,and any injuries we might get.

Remember,Under 20's at 12:40 p.m. on Fox 2.

Forecast is for 25 degrees, and maybe some drizzle

chrisD

Coach
We defend pretty well and it's about time the other teams scoring off bullshit dries up. It shouldn't take many points to win this one. The only danger is that two weeks off we come out like we have most the year instead of how we have in the last two games, but hopefully that switch is permanent.