What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 16

lockyno1

Post Whore
Good to see Juddy finally get his fair whack, given how he's been slapped with the lettuce leaf for some pretty nasty incidents.

Ziebell?

I fail to see how that one is any different from the one where Harbrow (when he was a Bulldog) knocked Jordan Lewis into the year 3000 a couple of season's back? Other than Harlow hit Lewis a hell of a lot harder.

Harbrow wasn't even cited for that one, so I can't fathom why Jack is getting 4 weeks here??!!

The positive is that Essendon don't have Ziebell to worry about but is was and is an absolute farce. If he is getting 4 surely Judd must get 6+ weeks for that dog act. Judd really is a bit of a thug when things don't go his way, unfortunately Carlton have a few of them actually.

My issue with Ziebell is what could he have done? It was a contest for the ball....let me ask you this...if Joseph was not injured would Ziebell have even been charged let alone suspended/ Doubt it. That is the part I hate where injuries are the cause of suspensions.