What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ, Saturday 14th July, 3pm

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks mate much better that way.

I've seen they've done it in other teams forums too!

Sorry for that commotion last night! I'll put back my ignore list updated but I can't promise if for the next 2 months each day if I'm harassed that I'll still not say anything!!

Anyhow let's get back to footy and why we are all here!

I get the feeling Mcilwrick may be playing this game with Cookie rested.

Douiehi shall slot into left centre @callmack1 I'd say

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd expect we'd rest Gagai for this game too and Hunt will slot into right centre!

It's good to finally have a Saturday arvo game!

callmack1

Staff member
@callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @southsport @Stan Dabovetherest

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/07/05...-improve-defence-in-order-to-win-premiership/

Just a brief write up on Michael Ennis on how to win the comp we must improve our defence. I have to say I completely agree with him!

That's the area we must improve..
Yea I saw that earlier too and I couldn't agree more. We're certainly not bad defensively but we could be better that's for sure.

Gallery - Rabbitohs keep up the hard work: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/07/05/gallery-rabbitohs-keep-up-the-hard-work/

ThingFish

Juniors
I agree with Ennis 100% if we can build a Storm/Roosters like Great Wall of defence along with our attack we’d be unstoppable. Their game last week was boring as but a great advertisement for good D. I guess we’re lucky D is easier to teach than freaky attack. The thing that worries me a little is that in D we are thinking about our next turn at attack and not the job that needs to be done.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bugger staying grounded, Rabbits - get excited. Souths fans get plenty of chances to remain grounded - you've earned the right to enjoy the good years when they roll round
Hahahahah fair enough mate!

I just hope the boys do not get ahead of themselves as any team can give anyone a run for their money on any given day.

First thing is first mate. Need our 3 guys to get through this dead rubber origin... if they get through then I'll probably fire up...... I'm just building towards Sutto' 300. I'll be on fire that night. I'll just pray we don't get Cecchin that night too mate!

callmack1

Staff member
How good is this weekend going to be gentlemen,knowing we need not to stress about playing a game and gaining the 2 points that will have us NUMBER 1 at the end of the round... I for one am so happy that I would sit between Rabs20 & Toady at trivia night......now that's happy!
Same bro!!! How good is it?!! We must stay grounded though and must not get ahead of ourselves as it's going to be one heck of a challenge to stay there that's for sure!

Rabbitohs coach Anthony Seibold should take a bow: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2018/07/06/seibold-earning-plaudits-from-rugby-league-community/

Curns13

Juniors
How good is this weekend going to be gentlemen,knowing we need not to stress about playing a game and gaining the 2 points that will have us NUMBER 1 at the end of the round... I for one am so happy that I would sit between Rabs20 & Toady at trivia night......now that's happy!
Didn’t you just undergo a serious medical procedure, Itsa? Your doctor should not allow you to do that.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
callmack I would give anything to experience the joy of 2014 all over again,my wife gave me leave for 3 days with the instructions to behave myself.
From the GF I made it to the Juniors for celebrations throughout the morning and next day,then headed off to Redfern for greeting the team with the trophy then off to all the local watering holes to continue with celebrations.....what a great time it was!
Just hope my dreams turn into reality mate!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Curnsy my surgeon actually was a ex-Parramatta Marist boy,still with passion for the Eels.....I was more worried about him becoming suicidle or taking his frustration out on me during procedure!
I made it through mate,now number 22 awaits!

Rabbits20

Immortal
callmack I would give anything to experience the joy of 2014 all over again,my wife gave me leave for 3 days with the instructions to behave myself.
From the GF I made it to the Juniors for celebrations throughout the morning and next day,then headed off to Redfern for greeting the team with the trophy then off to all the local watering holes to continue with celebrations.....what a great time it was!
Just hope my dreams turn into reality mate!
Love it