What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Easts

alien

Referee
I don't think there should be too many changes from today's team, but I'd like to see how new signing Dean Britt goes, so him in for Clark.

1. Cody Walker
2. Alex Johnston
3. Aaron Gray
4. Bryson Goodwin
5. Braidon Burns
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. Dave Tyrrell
11. Tyrell Fuimaono
12. Angus Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

INTERCHANGE
14. Damien Cook
15. Dean Britt
16. George Burgess
17. Zane Musgrove

BACK UP PLAYERS
18. Anthony Cherrington
19. Jason Clark
20. Kyle Turner
21. Cameron Murray
22. Robert Jennings

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't think there should be too many changes from today's team, but I'd like to see how new signing Dean Britt goes, so him in for Clark.

1. Cody Walker
2. Alex Johnston
3. Aaron Gray
4. Bryson Goodwin
5. Braidon Burns
6. John Sutton
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Tom Burgess
9. Robbie Farah
10. Dave Tyrrell
11. Tyrell Fuimaono
12. Angus Crichton
13. Sam Burgess

INTERCHANGE
14. Damien Cook
15. Dean Britt
16. George Burgess
17. Zane Musgrove

BACK UP PLAYERS
18. Anthony Cherrington
19. Jason Clark
20. Kyle Turner
21. Cameron Murray
22. Robert Jennings
I wouldn't change anything.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
After his last 2 games since coming back from injury, why would anyone want Clark dropped
Don't waste you're breath mate, blah blah blah and all that.

Same 17.

Wait does this mean Tyrell makes his milestone game of 151!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Same team 1-17 for me. I agree I'd like to see how Dean Britt goes but no one deserves to be dropped, particularly Clark, and Britt needs to prove himself at the Bears.

Back to discussion, this is a game we must capitalise on.

Keary will be pumped for this one and will be playing halfback. He needs to be shut down early on and I'd like to see Sam homing onto him.

They'll be without Pearce, Cordner and Ferguson and while that's 2 of their best players, they'll still have a strong squad who will be wanting to rectify last week's loss.

I think this will be closer than we think but I'm praying we smash them.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Same team 1-17 for me. I agree I'd like to see how Dean Britt goes but no one deserves to be dropped, particularly Clark, and Britt needs to prove himself at the Bears.

Back to discussion, this is a game we must capitalise on.

Keary will be pumped for this one and will be playing halfback. He needs to be shut down early on and I'd like to see Sam homing onto him.

They'll be without Pearce, Cordner and Ferguson and while that's 2 of their best players, they'll still have a strong squad who will be wanting to rectify last week's loss.

I think this will be closer than we think but I'm praying we smash them.

The roosters are class this year but without their origin players we definitely stand a chance. They're coming off a big loss against the sharks. I really want us to target their edges. They're a lot weaker than most people think. Mitchell and Manu have really dodgy edge defence and I think we can expose that considering we've been exposed for that all year.

truthslayer

Juniors
Dave Tyrell did nothing for me to cement his spot from his charity game selection last Sunday to get to 150 games, gave away a penalty earlier and for me still a way to slow back to the defensive line, watch the replay and look how much he struggled to put the player down in the tackle.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Dave Tyrell did nothing for me to cement his spot from his charity game selection last Sunday to get to 150 games, gave away a penalty earlier and for me still a way to slow back to the defensive line, watch the replay and look how much he struggled to put the player down in the tackle.

That's pretty rough considering we won by 28 points. Tyrell may not have done the hard yards in runs but I don't know if you were watching the opposition constantly target him in defence? The reason they were trying to go through the middle as a game plan was because Tyrell was there and it didn't work at all. You don't change what works.

truthslayer

Juniors
That's pretty rough considering we won by 28 points. Tyrell may not have done the hard yards in runs but I don't know if you were watching the opposition constantly target him in defence? The reason they were trying to go through the middle as a game plan was because Tyrell was there and it didn't work at all. You don't change what works.
Dont agree , He has been playing for Norths for a reason nothing has changed. Next week his knockers could be in full voice , for me I like Cherrington , its a step back every time tyrell is picked.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
someone has definitely hijacked truthslayers account....i prefer britt or even cherro than tyrrell surely britt is better than tyrrell or why would we buy him???.....i am glad dud rochow is gone thats one dud down with 14 more duds to go keep going souths clean out the duds,but dont replace a dud with another dud aim higher ffs dont languish in mediocrity that dont win premierships:p...Shadow...

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I felt Tyrrell struggled to put their pack down at times!!!!

He did his best though.

Rabbits20

Immortal
someone has definitely hijacked truthslayers account....i prefer britt or even cherro than tyrrell surely britt is better than tyrrell or why would we buy him???.....i am glad dud rochow is gone thats one dud down with 14 more duds to go keep going souths clean out the duds,but dont replace a dud with another dud aim higher ffs dont languish in mediocrity that dont win premierships:p...Shadow...
I believe Britt has some defensive deficiencies!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
i know nothing about him except for his junior port folio and having 1 nrl game for the storm maybe he is a step up on tyrrell not so sure r20.....but we are notorious to accumulate a lot of dud forwards...Shadow...
I was watching the game back and they said we have had some forwards take a step backwards this year!!!!!!!!

They said Sam hasn't been getting consistent help!!!!

They know their stuff yet others ignore that on here.

Some are bamboozled as to why Turner was dropped!!!! I'm not bamboozled in the slightest. It's been clear to see.........

Latest posts