What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 V Manly

Black Magik

Juniors
It’s really a basic concept that various sensitive souls on here are crying over because it makes Griffin look bad. Yourself included, apparently.
Don't be too concerned. I rarely post over stupid notions...mostly yours. You can keep feeling superior in your intellect without constant rebuttal. I'll keep working on my prophecies.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Don't be too concerned. I rarely post over stupid notions...mostly yours. You can keep feeling superior in your intellect without constant rebuttal. I'll keep working on my prophecies.

Just trying to get you and franklin to understand the concept of statistics.

Black Magik

Juniors
Nah, because they were not a top 4 team last season. Don't worry, you will get it eventually. I know it is tough.
You mean 2016!???
Im sure I have read your minions debate teams get strengthen or weakened every year.
You're wrong. I will never understand that logic. Game over. Im tapping out. Back to skim reading this forum it seems.