What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 V Manly

forby

Juniors
Is Yeo injured? The NRL website has him out indefinitely with an ankle injury.
Would be good to have something like the Elford report to let us know what's happening!

OldPanther

Coach
Just watching NRL 360 and Manly are the poor victim of this game apparently. Makes me unnaturally angry that it's poor Manly but don't look at their mistakes. Forward pass try, 2 back chat penalties, late shoulder to Cleary, Marty's extra long cuddle on CHN(must be in love)

Tronald Crump

Juniors
Just watching NRL 360 and Manly are the poor victim of this game apparently. Makes me unnaturally angry that it's poor Manly but don't look at their mistakes. Forward pass try, 2 back chat penalties, late shoulder to Cleary, Marty's extra long cuddle on CHN(must be in love)

Manly fans would be in denial but the simple reason they lost was poor ball control and poor discipline.
I re watched the match and found it hard to disagree with any of the penalties given.

flash

Juniors
I agree with what everyone mentioned about the flat attack. Poor old Blake must have sore arms from throwing them up in the air in frustration as often they had numbers and the ball never got there.

Annoyingly when they finally got it wide on the other side by batting the ball on, Peachey never passed it with the line open.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Poor old Blake must have sore arms from throwing them up in the air in frustration as often they had numbers and the ball never got there.

I've noticed this a few times this season. At least once a game. Glad to hear others are picking up on it too.

TheFrog

Coach
Annoyingly when they finally got it wide on the other side by batting the ball on, Peachey never passed it with the line open.
This is the trouble with Peachey as a centre. He will always elect to go himself rather than pass the ball. This is why he didn't manage to nail down the position.

Manly fans would be in denial but the simple reason they lost was poor ball control and poor discipline.
They lost because they were the second best team on the paddock.

franklin2323

Immortal

DWZ's 2nd try was a try too. Also forgotten in the whinging

franklin2323

Immortal
Yep. We are 100% not playing to our strengths. Moylan has close the best vision and ability to pick options in the game but we aren't giving him any.

How did that vision help him with the intercept last week? His confidence was down and it showed with his refusal to pass when it was on

franklin2323

Immortal
Our poor recruiting will leave us with these halves regardless. It would be good if we got an old head in the halves to pass their skills on but nope stupidly we only went with youth

OldPanther

Coach
How did that vision help him with the intercept last week? His confidence was down and it showed with his refusal to pass when it was on

You mean the Souths game? That pass slipped out of his fingers and has nothing to do with his ability. Can happen to anyone.

Our poor recruiting will leave us with these halves regardless. It would be good if we got an old head in the halves to pass their skills on but nope stupidly we only went with youth

It would be stupid to move them now. Let them develop. It's why Brandy is there.

Latest posts