What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Sharks

GongPanther

Referee
I think the 'poor deluded bogan fool' is attempting to say that our Nathan was born in New Zealand. :p. Which we know is incorrect Nathan was born hilst his dad was playing for the chooks.

Or is the 'gentleman' referring to Lui who was born and rasied in the Riff from Saoman heritiage.
He played for Samoa in the RL world cup.

tripster

Juniors
Agree. But what about Peach. Played 18 minutes but didn't raise a sweat. Fittler not prepared to play him at dummy half. I think I'd rest him too. Not because he needs a rest either.

Yep, he should also be rested. He was straight onto the Tooheys New (as was Maloney) after the siren sounded.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Yep, he should also be rested. He was straight onto the Tooheys New (as was Maloney) after the siren sounded.

None of them should play. Maloney was busted up pretty bad (facially) The Qld forwarded basically bashed him up all night. I noticed that DCE didn't gave a mark on him. (maybe there's lesson there for NSW forwards) They so desperately needed Reggies go forward last night.

All 3 need Friday off come back for next weekend.

OldPanther

Coach
None of them should play. Maloney was busted up pretty bad (facially) The Qld forwarded basically bashed him up all night. I noticed that DCE didn't gave a mark on him. (maybe there's lesson there for NSW forwards) They so desperately needed Reggies go forward last night.

All 3 need Friday off come back for next weekend.

Yeah we have goodbplayers so trust them and get the others back fresh to smash Brisbane.

Blues Riff

Bench
Surely Friday night sets a record for the number of Penrith juniors playing a 1st Grade match (both sides). Even minus Cleary and Lewie, it must be close. Any Stats nerds out there want to have a crack?

age.s

First Grade
Interesting call on Peachey. He was only on for 20 or so. Wonder if he picked up a niggle.

Might be an admission that we're stronger without him at this point.

age.s

First Grade
The problem for Peachey is our best centres are fit again and he is gone next year. You have to drop someone for him now and play him on the bench.

Yeah exactly. It'd be one thing if we had an 80 minute Hooker but we (apparently) don't. Anywhere we put him will throw off the balance in some way.

Seems crazy that he could make the NSW side and not have a place in the 17 of a team with half its troops out. This is where being a Mr Fix It has hurt his career development. Hope he gets himself a set role at the Titans.

OldPanther

Coach
Yeah exactly. It'd be one thing if we had an 80 minute Hooker but we (apparently) don't. Anywhere we put him will throw off the balance in some way.

Seems crazy that he could make the NSW side and not have a place in the 17 of a team with half its troops out. This is where being a Mr Fix It has hurt his career development. Hope he gets himself a set role at the Titans.

Spot on. If he had a position locked down he'd probably be right. I remember either 2016 or 17 a Dragons player got annoyed at being used as a utility for that reason and wanted a position.

OldPanther

Coach
Updated teamlist:

Panthers v Sharks
6pm Friday
Panthers Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS - sponsored by Hertz
2. Christian CRICHTON - sponsored by Potter Automotive
3. Waqa BLAKE - sponsored by Annlyn Motors
4. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Col Western Sheds
5. Tyrone PHILLIPS - sponsored by Chardon and Abbott Home Loans
6. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Elite Sand and Soil