What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Sharks

maple_69

Bench
This would be a huge game to win. Between the Sharks and Storm we have some demons to exorcise before I think the side hits full confidence. If we can topple the Storm in the last round, we will head into the finals brimming with confidence.

BxTom

Bench
We're winning tonight.

I think we are going to win also. I was going to make the 3 1/2 hour drive down for this game, but I am getting a cataract in my right eye and I am not confident of driving that far back at night, But in spirit, I am there with bells on to see the Mighty Panthers thrash the sharks!

Tom.

Sime_11

Juniors
adopt the Cowboys away game plan, if we can hit the scoreboard early (taking the gift 2 points on offer if they come up) and keep the scoreboard ticking, that will pressure Cronulla....

like our performances this year, their defence grows more and more getting into the game, just keep the scoreboard ticking in our favour and that will go a long way to beating the gummies.

C'mon Panthers !!!!!!!!

OldPanther

Coach
When you think about it we should be favourites. Our juniors have won everything. Sharks just can't compete.

Panthers v Sharks
6pm Friday
Panthers Stadium

1. Caleb AEKINS - sponsored by Hertz
2. Christian CRICHTON - sponsored by Potter Automotive
3. Waqa BLAKE - sponsored by Annlyn Motors
4. Dean WHARE - sponsored by Col Western Sheds
5. Tyrone PHILLIPS - sponsored by Chardon and Abbott Home Loans
6. Tyrone MAY - sponsored by Elite Sand and Soil
7. Jarome LUAI - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
8. Trent MERRIN - sponsored by Signace
9. Sione KATOA - sponsored by HIX Group
10. James TAMOU - sponsored by Daily Press
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Sinclair Ford
12. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Heartland Holden
13. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by OAK Plus

14. Wayde EGAN - sponsored by Irresistible Pools and Spas
15. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA - sponsored by Chemtools
16. Jack HETHERINGTON - sponsored by Steel Roofing Supply Centre
17. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by ABL Tile and Bathroom Centre

mxlegend99

Referee
Our spine tonight has 36 games experience between them. I’d say about half of those games are from the bench too. Has to be close to our most inexperienced spine since 1967.
Aekins on Debut
Luai starting his second game
May only made his debut last year
Katoa is our veteran spine player with his 24 games... double the others combined

Latest posts