What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Sharks

franklin2323

Immortal
I get the Moylan hate, especially for those who have had a poor personal experience with him. But I feel indicting him for spitting is a bit much when I see our very best do it regularly on field

The strapping thing is quite normal as well.

Maybe he just isn't the villain we want him to be. Just a damn good footballer.

No most that have interacted with him say he is a knob...Plenty of footballers are though

OldPanther

Coach
If he watched James Maloney bash someone the only comment being made here would be about how Moylan stood by watching someone get bashed without lifting a finger to help him. Or if he did help they would go on about how he's butting into things that are none of his business.

I get the Moylan hate, especially for those who have had a poor personal experience with him. But I feel indicting him for spitting is a bit much when I see our very best do it regularly on field

The strapping thing is quite normal as well.

Maybe he just isn't the villain we want him to be. Just a damn good footballer.

I'd say it is going a bit far if we are complaining about Moylan spitting and throwing his strapping on the ground.

There didn't seem to be any complaints when he was doing it in a black jersey. We just need to take our medicine and wait for the sweet revenge

Do you remember the day when the Roosters crowd were cheering - Jennings the Rooster? That was hard to take after they lapped us. Fast forward to the finals the year after and Jennings was the one who dropped the ball, which allowed Sowie to kick the field goal. Every dog has their day and we will have ours.

The revenge will be so much sweeter when we just take the pain and play our emotions with a straight bat.

Stay classy Penrith supporters.

Yeah as someone who has worked for the club at training and in the dressing rooms on game day I can say Gower, Presto, Girds all did the same stuff.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I'd say it is going a bit far if we are complaining about Moylan spitting and throwing his strapping on the ground.

There didn't seem to be any complaints when he was doing it in a black jersey. We just need to take our medicine and wait for the sweet revenge

Do you remember the day when the Roosters crowd were cheering - Jennings the Rooster? That was hard to take after they lapped us. Fast forward to the finals the year after and Jennings was the one who dropped the ball, which allowed Sowie to kick the field goal. Every dog has their day and we will have ours.

The revenge will be so much sweeter when we just take the pain and play our emotions with a straight bat.

Stay classy Penrith supporters.

I complained on my twitter feed when Moylan was in a black jersey, about him spitting and also throwing his strapping tape on the playing field for someonelse to pick up.

OldPanther

Coach
I complained on my twitter feed when Moylan was in a black jersey, about him spitting and also throwing his strapping tape on the playing field for someonelse to pick up.

Can't judge him for it they all do it. Unless we are saying a lot of our best players are bad too.

GongPanther

Referee
I played squash for many years. Obviously not a body contact sport but quite aerobically strenuous. If you spat on the playing surface in a comp squash game, the game would be terminated immediately, "penalty match". Tennis likewise. Not really sure why it is tolerated in RL.
I noticed a couple of years ago,Rugby union gronds were sprayed after fulltime with some kind of solution. My guess was it was for the regeneration of the grass for it to recover,or some kind of mild disinfectant.

Last edited:

Western Stand

Juniors
Hopefully the Sharks believe the hype too. They aren't beating us again if it's full strength versus full strength.

Just on them, I saw vision of Josh Morris training and I am predicting him to spend half of 2019 in reserve grade before heading off to the Wolf Pack. They are replacing 30 somethings in their top 30 with other 30 somethings.

Latest posts