What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V NZ

Panther_Daz

Staff member
OK so I am hearing Moylan is out and Tyrone May will debut at 6.

I am not sure if Moylan has a late fitness test on his hamstring tomorrow morning but at this stage he won't play.

betcats

Referee
Happy for May but thats us done

I feel like we already were done. This is why you cant start a season like we did, it gets to crunch time and we are losing players to injury. Behind the 8 ball from round 1 and by round 7 long shots to make the 8. Its unacceptable. From Gus down everyone should b f**king embarrassed to be in this situation right now, its a massive failure and someone should be accountable, im sorry for the Gus fans but if the coach isn't then Gould certainly is.

Bob

Juniors
OK so I am hearing Moylan is out and Tyrone May will debut at 6.

I am not sure if Moylan has a late fitness test on his hamstring tomorrow morning but at this stage he won't play.
I like it, I really rate Tyrone

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Further to my mail above, I see Tyrone May in one of the Captains Run pics on the Panthers website. Moylan is no where to be seen.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Not that bad if Moylan is out.
It will give Cleary a chance to assert himself.
The opposition sides already know that, what little attacking structure we have, comes from Moylan. So with him missing it should leave them guessing.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Ready made excuse for Hook if we lose... The old injury to a key player routine

Thought that straight away when I heard the news. If we miss the finals by a win or two I can already hear some fans saying "If Moylan plays against Souths at home and Warriors away we would be in the 8"

I feel like we already were done. This is why you cant start a season like we did, it gets to crunch time and we are losing players to injury. Behind the 8 ball from round 1 and by round 7 long shots to make the 8. Its unacceptable. From Gus down everyone should b f**king embarrassed to be in this situation right now, its a massive failure and someone should be accountable, im sorry for the Gus fans but if the coach isn't then Gould certainly is.

Yeah I said we weren't going to play finals over 10 weeks ago. If we miss the 8 then this will be our worst season in my time being a fan. Heads need to roll

OldPanther

Coach
Moylan injury was just mentioned on NRL 360. Can't find anything official but I'm guessing it's not looking good for our season.

Latest posts