What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 V NZ

tripster

Juniors
Incredible performance by Cleary. He seized control of the game and was fantastic. It makes me wonder if we'd be better off giving Cleary the express instruction that he is to lead the team around the park and just have Moylan play second fiddle to him.

Incredible performance by Cleary. He seized control of the game and was fantastic. It makes me wonder if we'd be better off giving Cleary the express instruction that he is to lead the team around the park and just have Moylan play second fiddle to him.
Would help both players a lot.

His best game by far this year. Remember when he was bombing to no one early in the season?

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Cleary masterclass saves me from spending the next week on this forum talking about all of the expletives I'd call Shortall if I met him in person.

betcats

Referee
I wouldn't be getting rid of Moylan just yet lol, Cleary definitely demanding more responsibility with a performance like that though.

martielang

Bench
Solid performance. Thought our middle forwards were tremendous again.

Second week in a row we've toughed it out physically and mentally when we were under the pump.

Carrrrrrn the green machine.