What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 (2008) Ninjas v Titans

Hallatia

Referee
improving one of the senses?

I just think that he needs to broaden his horizons and then he will realise the universal truth that fairy bread can be improved, by substituting the butter for Nutella

Amadean

Juniors
If it were a universal truth I wouldn't need to broaden my horizons; the truth would be everywhere.

Anyway, heathenish alterations to classic recipes aside, good game Ninjas and well fielded Titans. PQ, that's truly an enviable record to hold.

Robster

Bench
Hallatia that is nothing but a extremly cheap shot. As sportsmanship goes I would like Raider Azz article to be marked and counted towards the final score. Thank you.

Skinner

Coach
Hallatia that is nothing but a extremly cheap shot. As sportsmanship goes I would like Raider Azz article to be marked and counted towards the final score. Thank you.

What on earth are you talking about Robster ????

Jesbass

First Grade
What on earth are you talking about Robster ????

How many times have I heard or thought that! :crazy:

For the record, I thought it was a well humoured joke, on Hallatia's part.

Plus I now want to try adding Nutella to fairy bread! :lol:

Titanic

First Grade
Of course we all knew it was humour when H suggested Nutella was an improvement to a time-honored kiddies tradition.

Titanic

First Grade
It was humour, pure and simple. Not sure that Robster took the time to read the post.
Robster very graciously I reckon has offered to disregard the late posting from one of the Ninja's putting his team's chances and for/against in jeopardy in the name of sportmanship (with his team's support) - humour, like taste preferences, is open to interpretation. A good lively debate never hurt anyone (apologies to the author of the Rex Mossop article).

Robster

Bench
sorry guys I read that minutes after I woke up therefore I reacted poorly. Anyway good luck Ninjas. Willow is it allright if the late article gets marked?

Skinner

Coach
sorry guys I read that minutes after I woke up therefore I reacted poorly. Anyway good luck Ninjas. Willow is it allright if the late article gets marked?

Willow will not be answering that Robster....as I am sure you are aware.

Pistol

Coach
Skinner I am only trying to be nice, no need for that statement. Thank you. :)

No need to be petulant Robster.

Skinner is the F7s Rules Manager, as you may well know. Its his job to make you aware of the rules if you aren't aware.

tits&tans

Juniors
Hey all... As a newbie to F7s, I thought I would ask a simple (if not obvious) question:

Why can't we ask the referee about marking a late article or not?

All Robster did was to laudably suggest (and Titan Uranus, Titanic, Amadean and myself all fully support him with this) that the Titans would have no problem if the late article from the Ninjas was included in the marking and whatever points scored are added.

How come this has escalated into something else?

We all came, wrote (some of us will conquer) and then the full-time whistle was blown. A bit of post-match humour from Hallatia - all good.

jamesgould

Juniors
Regardless of whether it is permitted or not, Mr Norris wept tears of joy tonight at the Titan's classy sportsmanship. :clap:

edabomb

First Grade
A fine show of F7s spirit from the Titans, but TBH they deserve the points. We didn't get 5 in, simple as that. Well done on your first win Titans!

Hallatia

Referee
How many times have I heard or thought that! :crazy:

For the record, I thought it was a well humoured joke, on Hallatia's part.

Plus I now want to try adding Nutella to fairy bread! :lol:
you'll thank me for introducing you to the idea:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hi all.

I'm refereeing this match and it looks impressive from both sides.

I have noted post-match comments and this will assist in my 'ref's discretion' decision.

I should have a final mark by Saturday morning. Thanks for your patience.

Watch this space. :D

Titanic

First Grade
We wait patiently in trepidation. Debate update: I have just returned from the local hospital (a delicate term in China) where I was treated for an oesophageal blockage due to the damage done by having a sprinkled Nutella chunk of bread lodged in my throat - definitely not bread for fairies :) I suppose I should have had gallons of red cordial to wash it down.

TooheysNew

Coach
I had to sign in several times before my article would post this afternoon, so frustrating but I knew if I complained someone would tell me to just make LU sign me in automatically and I didn't want to do that on uni computers, if it happenned to me this close to time I would have lost it.
You do realize when you log out it removes all cookies, and effectively negates clicking Remember me?

Hallatia

Referee
You do realize when you log out it removes all cookies, and effectively negates clicking Remember me?
but I didn't log out, like I will remain logged in in, but as soon as I want to do something I have to sign again, I will have to sign again in if I click the post reply button and again when I want to submit reply and stuff like that

Latest posts