What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 back 7

Frenzy.

Immortal
The hard on for giving the chad the flick is hilarious.

Comes from people with no real knowledge of how a game works obviously.

Hes no Thurston or Cronk but he’s not meant ot be. He cant be. Yet he was close to the best spine player we had last night. TPP might of pipped him at the post in the last 20 minutes.

I’ll bet a miilion dollars he wont be dropped. He shouldnt be either. Fix the problems around Pissflap and stop being stubborn

Craigshark

First Grade
Dugan
Katoa/Gray
Ramien
Leutele
Holmes
Moylan
Hodkinson

I like/d Feki, but teams are nullifying his strong carries from our half which have been all he has been really good for the past few seasons.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The game against Dragons maybe only round 2 but its a big game, pressure on Holmes and CT,
The concern with CT the more pressure he dosent take game by horns but lets others do it, it is his team now, he needs to lead them my fear is he cant, he is the foil the 2nd half in teams not the lead and we are going to see it show, and then goal kicking will go down hill, Flanno needs to make a change sooner the better

He’s not meant to take the game by the horns. It’s not his style, it’s not Flanno’s. I dont think he is under any pressure except in here. Mythlan is the one pegged to take the game by the horns. As much as I hate him I think he will too.

sladden road

Juniors
It's not going to happen after one round. You all know it. Stop deliberately setting up so you can all flip tables over come Tuesday afternoon. We were shit. It's round one and they will be a contender for the comp.that cows team. Let's flog the dragons, then flog ourselves off, then flog each other off and sing cumbuya. Wait, what?

Is cumbuya on redtube?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i recommend no changes to the backline for this week's game.

it's important that new combinations are given the appropriate time to gel..

if flanagan makes changes this week, it will simply destroy the players confidence and create ineffective team cohesion.

name the same team, i say.

Eion

First Grade

if flanagan makes changes this week, it will simply destroy the players confidence and create ineffective team cohesion.

Careful what you wish for muzby. Last time the dragons beat the sharks Mary was re-signed.

I have it on good authority that a dragons win will see Doust reconsider his retirement.

carcharias

Immortal
Well I won’t be happy until I wake up on Friday to see headlines
CEO cuts up dragons jersey
Or
Sharks fans poor beer on loser dragons fans heads
Or
Sharks fans hang shit on dragons player and his family in car park

I only see Flanno making one change to the backs.

Aaron Gray in for Katoa.

What I'd like to see is this;

1 Moylan
2 Holmes
3 Dugan
4 Leutele
5. Feki
6. Townsend
7. Hodko

Frenzy.

Immortal

Hahahahahahahaha

Transparent muz