What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 @Penrith 3-2-1

Travitoh

First Grade
3 - Murray - Fantastic workhorse of a player who recorded 40+ tackles to go with 100+ metres in about 50 minutes of game time.

2 - Kennar - Was outstanding all evening in both defence and attack. I thought he'd won it for us when he stopped Whare at the death there, Mansour would've been over untouched.

1 - Cook - Electric first half when he tore the opposition forwards to shreds out of DH but felt he wasn't as willing to take the game on in the second half which is a shame because it's his greatest strength.

Rabbits20

Immortal
3 - Murray - Fantastic workhorse of a player who recorded 40+ tackles to go with 100+ metres in about 50 minutes of game time.

2 - Kennar - Was outstanding all evening in both defence and attack. I thought he'd won it for us when he stopped Whare at the death there, Mansour would've been over untouched.

1 - Cook - Electric first half when he tore the opposition forwards to shreds out of DH but felt he wasn't as willing to take the game on in the second half which is a shame because it's his greatest strength.
x2. Spot on!

We started to look soft once Murray went off!

doyen

Bench

Don't forget,Cook's an 80 min player now--that means pacing yourself & having the stamina to tough it out for the duration--Cook flagged in the second half.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Don't forget,Cook's an 80 min player now--that means pacing yourself & having the stamina to tough it out for the duration--Cook flagged in the second half.
The coach wanted him to play a bit of a second receiver role too.. not smart coaching that!
He finished with 49 tackles and 18 for 160 with a try and tackles and offloads!!! You need to lay off him Doyen!!!

Instead let's look at AJ, Gagai, Jennings, Cody, Tom, George, Angus and even Sam for that matter! Why give silly penalties way late in the count for?? If Cook did that, you'd tear him a new one.

Doesn't help when your forwards get rolled either on the second half!

Cody goes missing too much too! Criticism needs to come on him!

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach

Exactly. He was great in the first 40 but his short kick off summed up his second half performance.

Rabbits20

Immortal

@Rsag85 youve disappeared mate! It was an inspirational effort and performance from Kennar. I'm very very proud of him!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
3. Cook
2. Murray
1. Kennar

Cook was best on park for me. Played out of his skin and ran for the most metres in our team.