What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 scoreline - Warriors vs Dragons

AliN

Live Update Team
Going to be tough and close I reckon.
The crowd will lift us.
I'll go for 22-20 to the Warriors.

JoeD

First Grade
Gasnier is gone and that will definitely help us, he can be a handful. I can't see us really getting away from them so I'll say 28-20 to us, with a nervous last 10 minutes. It wouldn't be the warriors otherwise would it?

Robster

Bench
with no barret gone, I stick to the same score line but to a different team. 24-16 to the Warriors.

AliN

Live Update Team
Same happened in 2002 Leaguenut as we all remember...they're a tough bunch and play well when the chips are down.
I'll stick to my score but if Timmins moves to stand off, we better be on our toes.

Iafeta

Referee
48-12 to the Warriors. Stace better for the runner, home crowd, lack of harmony at the Dragons, and for mine the Warriors should start playing as well as we think they can - IE that game against the Bulldogs last year.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Very disappointing Warriors. You can't rate yourselves a true premiership contender if you can't beat the pitful Dragqueens. :p

Southernsaint

Staff member
Thanks for the game, guys.

I didn't think Saints were going to win but I was hoping to see a higher level of commitment from the players. I got both.

I think the game was exactly what our club needed. Even though Auckland had more talent on the pitch, I think our boys wanted it more last night.

Now if only I'd put the cold hard on at the TAB :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.