What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Manly Sea Beagles - Team List

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
His name is Mr Watanabe.

xKenWatanabe.jpg.pagespeed.ic.VYd1Zclhew.webp

hindy111

Post Whore
I have found a way to out smart every fool on here. I tip against the eels. When we lose I get to Gloat and enjoy it and when we win I get to enjoy the win.
Its fail safe. I get to enjoy myself after every game. I am a winner.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I have found a way to out smart every fool on here. I tip against the eels. When we lose I get to Gloat and enjoy it and when we win I get to enjoy the win.
Its fail safe. I get to enjoy myself after every game. I am a winner.
Except you become forever known as Mr 37.5%.

Glenneel

Bench
And I looked, and beheld a pale horse. And he who sat upon him was Glenneel, and all of the death riders followed with him...
Yes and I'll continue to death ride this team until it changes, even if they win this week. Because it'll not win against the stronger teams, Storm, Cowboys, Sharks and probably Roosters. It'll definitely not win the premiership unless changes are made.
We lack impact players and hopefully Vave is fitter and can play longer, hopefully Williams gets some aggression back into his game, hopefully Evans will improve and hopefully Edwards gets a start. Just those changes will make a big difference, hopefully.

Glenneel

Bench
It was about that time Kenny Edwards returned from his suspension. I hope BA doesn't wait that long to put him in this year.
And we didn't have Moses, he is a massive gain for us and we only lost 2 games after he arrived I think. Unfortunately we've lost Semi and it is almost impossible to cover his loss. If we don't make the 8 it is directly attributable to his loss and BA not strengthening the forwards to help compensate.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Yes and I'll continue to death ride this team until it changes, even if they win this week. Because it'll not win against the stronger teams, Storm, Cowboys, Sharks and probably Roosters. It'll definitely not win the premiership unless changes are made.
We lack impact players and hopefully Vave is fitter and can play longer, hopefully Williams gets some aggression back into his game, hopefully Evans will improve and hopefully Edwards gets a start. Just those changes will make a big difference, hopefully.

Last year we beat the storm, and cowboys with their main forwards in the team. It was only when their spine players came back that we lost to them (by 2 points and 8 points respectively). In fact the first time we played the Cowboys we held Taumalolo to just over 100 running metres for the game. Without looking at the stats I don't think you'll see a worse game from JT13 the previous year or since.

Our problem isn't size, our problem is when we deviate what works well for us.

p.s are you a stuffer?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
And we didn't have Moses, he is a massive gain for us and we only lost 2 games after he arrived I think. Unfortunately we've lost Semi and it is almost impossible to cover his loss. If we don't make the 8 it is directly attributable to his loss and BA not strengthening the forwards to help compensate.
If we don't make the eight it will be due to a massive injury toll, or a Bulldogs-style implosion.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What would you have done differently last year, knowing that Semi wouldn’t be here in 2018?

EelsFan05

Bench
What would you have done differently last year, knowing that Semi wouldn’t be here in 2018?
Go and sign a representative outside back that can ball play, run, kick, score tries, worry defenders and play center, wing and fullback.... oh wait... only pay him 500k... oh wait... slot him in at center, move French to the wing and get Gutho back by round 8 to play fullback. Hang on, this is sounding familiar.

PS I get you were being sarcastic.

hindy111

Post Whore

Throw the Panthers into the mix of stronger teams and I agree 100%

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon BA would sign someone if where available but isnt going to screw pur future and cap just to sign someone who is avaiable he doesnt realy want. Smart and patient approach.
Guys like Kikau arent avaiable so why discuss them? Kasiano and Mautilino would of been nice but I reckon both are over paid now.

We have the squad. We need KE, Terepo back in it. And lets hope T rex fires. Vae also looks good. Very fit. Could be what the Dr ordered.

emjaycee

Coach

Serious question for you.

To fit Vave, Edwards and Williams into the team, who are you dropping?

Mannah
Alvaro
Ma'u
Tepai
Brown
Taka
Matagi
Scott

You need to pick three of these.