What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 V Rabbitohs

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Griffin still has no idea how to run an attacking play, but to his credit, he has identified the only way his brand of football is ever going to work: superior fitness and a refusal to give up. Last season, the latter was not consistent, but even at 14-0 down, I was still confident we would get back in the game. I think we will grind through the regular season pretty successfully, given that many teams have significant weaknesses, but I still have doubts about Griffin being able to out-coach his opposition all other things being equal. However, that said, if he keeps getting to finals, its bound to happen.

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Griffin still has no idea how to run an attacking play, but to his credit, he has identified the only way his brand of football is ever going to work: superior fitness and a refusal to give up. Last season, the latter was not consistent, but even at 14-0 down, I was still confident we would get back in the game. I think we will grind through the regular season pretty successfully, given that many teams have significant weaknesses, but I still have doubts about Griffin being able to out-coach his opposition all other things being equal. However, that said, if he keeps getting to finals, its bound to happen.

Isn't Gus in control of the attacking plays now ?

According the the players and anyone that will listen...