What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 : Vs Manly Lotto Land @ 5.30pm Saturday 11th March

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's a nice way to celebrate the victory. What did you have?
A beer burger with egg and chips.

The chips aren't greasy though which is good!!!!!!!!!

I just hope they can back it up next week against Newcastle, otherwise the win tonight doesn't mean much at all.

We can't take the Knights lightly at alien. They have some good players who can be damaging and seem definitely improved compared to last season.

alien

Referee
Oh thanks. Even better.

Yes he stuffed up at the start but he got right into his work in the second half and lifted!!!!!!!!

He was 4th highest metre gainer in the side last week and 5th highest metre gained in the side today!!!!!!!

In Round 3, do you think Goodwin should play left centre, Hunt right centre, with Burns and Jennings on the wings?

alien

Referee
In the first half alien AJ really struggled to gain metres. Only 34m in first half. He really lifted when it mattered in the second half though.

Let's hope AJ is more consistent. I worry about his defence a little still.
I think he'll get better the more he plays fullback.

Rabbits20

Immortal
In Round 3, do you think Goodwin should play left centre, Hunt right centre, with Burns and Jennings on the wings?
I think Madge will leave it as is.

Goodwin is solid on the wing but I like him at centre!!!!

Madge seems to be going with him as a winger though and he hasn't been training at centre either!!!!!

alien

Referee
A beer burger with egg and chips.

The chips aren't greasy though which is good!!!!!!!!!

Not bad. I had lasagne. :D

I just hope they can back it up next week against Newcastle, otherwise the win tonight doesn't mean much at all.

We can't take the Knights lightly at alien. They have some good players who can be damaging and seem definitely improved compared to last season.

We better win because we have some pretty hard games coming up afterwards.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think he'll get better the more he plays fullback.
I'm hoping so!!!!!!!

It's his big chance.

I thought Burns did his best today as well!!!!!

Crichton looks strong.

Turner struggled a bit in the first half but lifted in the second half.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not bad. I had lasagne. :D
I love that too bro.

We better win because we have some pretty hard games coming up afterwards.
My oath we do!!!!!!!!!

Never say die though alien!!!!!!!!

Miracles can happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know Scott could be out for the season for the Cowboys???? Also Winterstein is out for 6 weeks and Coote and one other guy seem to be injured!!!!!!

If we play too our best we could beat the Cowboys!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Aj did great at the back and Cody was a freak, Farah looked better in the 2nd half but really didn't do nothing in the first. Adam kicking game was perfect
I thought at about the 20min mark Farah started getting out of dummy half a bit and was trying to change the momentum. It was hard for Farah in the first 20 as we were on the back foot.

alien

Referee
Hey R20, do you ever go to Redfern RSL? I've been there a few times. I used to go there sometimes when I played in the Australian Poker League years ago. I won a tournament once at Wests Leagues Club Campbelltown that had 20 tables (160 people).

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey R20, do you ever go to Redfern RSL? I've been there a few times. I used to go there sometimes when I played in the Australian Poker League years ago. I won a tournament once at Wests Leagues Club Campbelltown that had 20 tables (160 people).
Never been there!!!!!!

You must be bloody good at Poker!!!!!!!

alien

Referee
Did you know Scott could be out for the season for the Cowboys???? Also Winterstein is out for 6 weeks and Coote and one other guy seem to be injured!!!!!!

If we play too our best we could beat the Cowboys!!!!!!!
Yeah we could.

alien

Referee
I thought at about the 20min mark Farah started getting out of dummy half a bit and was trying to change the momentum. It was hard for Farah in the first 20 as we were on the back foot.

Yeah he did good overall, and he scored a try, and nearly a second try. He'll be fine for us bro. Cook coming off the interchange is good. I think he should come on around the 30th min, instead of the 35th - 36th min.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well done boys! Great game!!

Shakey start that had me worried but the way we went on with it was great! Forwards ran hard and we finished them off!

AJ: Got rag dolled a couple of times but I thought he was good. A few good runs and two tries, his last one was awesome.

Burns: Not a bad debut. He was solid and can hold his head high.

Hunt: See above. Made one error that put us under the pump but he was still good.

Jennings: Made some poor errors in defence to start off but just like the whole team, he recovered well. Made some good runs and got himself a try.

Goodwin: Was okay. Made some defensive errors but also did a lot of the shit work as per usual.

Cody: Brilliant! Just brilliant. Everything he touched turned to gold in the first half. One of our best.

Reyno: The calming influence. His kicking game was awesome and built a lot of pressure. Took the line on too which was good. Defence was strong for such a small guy. A big impact.

Musgrove: Like last week he ran hard and made good metres.

Farah: Got the forwards going and allowed the halves to work their magic. Good backing up for his try. A good performance

Clark: Again one of the best in the first half. Got through a mountain of work! Not bad for a dud lol!

Turner: Was solid and ran hard all night again not bad for a so called dud haha (just teasing R20!)

Sutton: He lifted. Made good metres.

Sam: He was awesome! Ran hard and led by example

Cook: Dynamite! What a performance. Real impact.

George: The rocket up the arse worked!!! Where has that been? He was great!

Rochow: Didn't make much of an impact but wasn't bad

Crichton: Ran hard. Made a great run in the second half.

Still plenty to work on. Defence was average at times but overall a good game.
Correct re AJ. I just felt in the first 50mins he wasn't getting involved enough and not making metres. In the last 30 he was great!!!!

On Musgrove Madge said in his press conference he wasn't good at the start and he needs to work on this. He only had 4 for 17m in his first stint.

Manly' second try came from poor defence from Turner and Hunt.

Clark was very solid for us. He did get pushed back a couple of times though. It would have been good if he could've made a few more metres than the 58 he made.

Turner in the second half was making more hit ups and getting involved. I thought he was ok in the first half. Had that defensive misread!!!!

Sam was a workhorse. He needs more help though in the first half. When George came on it really helped Sam out. George made a strong 17m run today as well!!!!

Rochow reminds me of Ben Lowe. He made 89metres and was solid.

Cook was really good. He's showing the ones who don't like him what he's made of.

Crichton was strong.