What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Newcastle

Fangs

Coach
Got a bad feeling about this one.

I'd keep the starting 17 the same. Kikau is out and potentially Sele so RCG will definately play this weekend. If not for injuries I'd have him running oranges.

Weather looks good for Saturday night.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Assuming Sele is alright, the same 17.

If we lose again we have to consider changes for the Storm game.

franklin2323

Immortal
For me can't make too many change yet. ...bench hooker is a the only one. Luai looked good but we actually had ball for that time. So same 17 for mine. Sele out I'd go Martin in.

at 14-12 we completed 1 set...That tells the game right there

Crashtest

Juniors
The same 17. But I think the starting 13 should be 1 to 13 as originally named.

If Sele isn't fit, I'd select Grant. I like Martin, but after a bad round 1 loss where there was a lot of inconsistent performances, I'd go for experience rather than a rookie debut. With Grant, you know hat you are going to get.

mxlegend99

Referee
Personally would put players on notice this week. A poor game and you're gone for round 3:

1. Edwards
2. Mansour
3. Whare
4. Blake
5. DWZ
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Leota
9. Katoa
10. Tamou
11. Cartwright
12. Yeo
13. JFH

14. Egan / Luai
15. RCG
16. Hetherington
17. Sele

Key players on notice for me would be Mansour and RCG. MWZ and Tim Grant ready to replace them short of a huge turnaround.

Panfa

Juniors
Edwards mansour whare blake zelezniak maloney cleary fisher harris yeo hetherington campbell gillard egan tamou leota sele fuimaono katoa we need to start the game with our strongest 13 on the field if we dont want to be 14-0 down and chasing our arse.

Bob

Juniors
1. Adkins ... Edwards to get some form in Reggie’s
2. Mansour
3. Cartwright
4. Blake
5. DWZ
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. J.F.H
9. Katoa
10. Tamou
11. Ellis
12. Yeo
13. Sele

14. Luai
15. RCG
16. Hetherington
17. Martin

Panfa

Juniors
Yeah winterstein is too good to be playing canterbury cup while kikau is out he needs to be in the 17 somewhere

Abacus

Juniors
Edwards mansour whare blake zelezniak maloney cleary fisher harris yeo hetherington campbell gillard egan tamou leota sele fuimaono katoa we need to start the game with our strongest 13 on the field if we dont want to be 14-0 down and chasing our arse.
Then why did you include RCG in your starting side?

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Weather looks good for Saturday, we will see a different team running around, albeit the same starting squad less Egan...

I don't see a reason for panic stations..