What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Sharks

Datramp

Juniors
Not just the first half, but when we hit the front at the 60min mark, Hunt got a deep kick in and we basically smashed them in defence that set leading to a Fifita mistake.

That’s when I knew we would win the game.
Yep. Hunt hefting it upfield on the 4th tackle when we were struggling to make ground, chasing and making the tackle was a big turning point and showed game organisation skills we were missing last year. McCrone likely would have waited another tackle and kicked it straight to a player. Widdop would have kicked it into one of our players

gregstar

Referee
My summary of rounds 1 and 2...

Always a good day to beat the Broncos.
Always a great day to beat the Scummers.
actually i prefer beating the drongos more.

It's not as frequent & it's always some small measure of revenge for the corrupt turds cheating their early titles & thieving our talent.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Mary used the bench better, Mann got more time and stiffened up in the middle defence. Graham given plenty of time on the bench, I think he went off with 10 to go in the first half and came back on with 20 to go. There was also a time when Ah Mau, Graham and Vaughan was in the front row, I presume McGinnes was off.

Also, Simms warming into Thommos roll.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
If you look at the overall picture, the vast majority of comments are positive and supportive when it comes to Dufty. Just about everyone wants him to do well and has wanted do so for years. He's one of the few U20s players that has come through with a great opportunity in a time where our recent record of developing local juniors is poor. He is going to get a lot of rope so what's the big deal? Most of the negativity is basically one poster commenting multiple times.
Yes and that is none other than my good friend from the land of the all blacks Mrs dragem down queen why don't you give up sweetheart your on your own basically most of us like the kid and want him to do well .yes he has his faults but speed anticipation,and smarts are not some of them .