What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 - All The Rubbish Games

I dont reckon that should be a try ... i know nightingale initially intended to go the ball, but he missed everything and totally denied uate any chance
Was definitely suss. If there's two attackers one of them might as well 'go for the ball' just a bit early and the other one picks up the crumbs.

Bazal

Post Whore
This tea. Will hit 32 points after todays win.
We may need 34:pensive:

Manly are pathetic today. Blake Green is way more important to them than people think.

I wouldn't be reading a lot into the Dragons performance. Newcastle would be four tries up against this Manly side

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
But don't worry Hindy told us we were all wrong and we would at least need 30 or 32 points.

He's got to get his way back up to 8.5% somehow.

Manly are on 26 and got storm roosters and penrith they aren't guaranteed either to get to 30-32 yet.

So 30 will be the cutoff there will be a few upsets still the play out. Hopefully we arent the ones on the wrong end.

Chipmunk

Coach
I think Trent Barrett thought he had a Premiership contender and resting players would be OK. In reality he has only got a mid table team that had been in good form.