What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v The Northern Beaches Scum

Lets get this up early after last nights abortion of a performance.

I would be openly stating in front of the team that no position is safe, while looking Maloney straight in the eyes

OldPanther

Coach

I would be openly stating in front of the team that no position is safe, while looking Maloney straight in the eyes

They need to get serious. Some hard weeks of preparation needs to happen. If we lose this we deserve to be out of the 8.

Cleary/Maloney need to play like origin winning halves.

Crighton needs to play ISP.

Tronald Crump

Juniors

I would quietly tell the team

2efelx.jpg

Fangs

Coach
Not attending.

Had a big plan to do the trip but F it. Lost my desire after our home performance against the Silvertails.

I hope the guys manning the big Panther flags attend instead.

Never easy a brookvale. Huge game really, lose and I’d say we’re destined for 7th or 8th.

If we aren't going to finish top four (highly unlikely) it's better to finish sixth anyway because it probably means we play the Dragons in Week 2 (expecting them to lose the game between 2nd and 3rd) and I rate our chances against them over the Bunnies, Storm or Roosters.

OldPanther

Coach
Good thing you're not the coach then. Also I thought we got over this immature name calling of rival teams in thread titles some time back.

I thought it was a playful dig as we seem to have a spicy little rivalry with them.

Good thing you're not the coach then. Also I thought we got over this immature name calling of rival teams in thread titles some time back.
Was a Bears fan until the merger and that pain is still there. Manly offer literally nothing to the comp

TheFrog

Coach
Putting my love of the club aside and thinking big picture.....that would have been good for the comp
Retaining a side at North Sydney, which has long been mostly a commercial area, while the entire area west of Strathfield had just one team, I don't think that would have been good for the comp in 1999. However, it would not surprise me to see the Parra-Penrith merger happen in the future, but dominated in terms of management by Penrith, and called the Panthers. Take the best from each side. Parra have the fanbase and a nice new ground paid for by taxpayers, we have the academy, expertise in development, and much greater acumen in running a professional football club, and the better brand too.

Fangs

Coach
Can't see it happening for a while though.

Growth of Western Sydney>growth of NRL.

There won't be any new western Sydney clubs. But there won't be a merge until the competition grows and teams need to be culled.

Panfa

Juniors
Watched the highlights of our game again on the footy show and 1 thing that stood out for me was how slow chrichton reacted to the kick ahead for the roberts try and when corey oates beat him to the ball hes gotta be dropped this week surely

Panfa

Juniors
My side against silvertails would be 1.zelezniak 2.mansour 3.peachey 4.blake 5.whare 6.maloney 7.cleary 13.fisher harris 12.kikau 11.yeo 10.merrin 9.egan 8.tamou 14.harawira neara 15.hetherington 16.leota 17.waddell