What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Tigers: Game Day Thread

phantom eel

First Grade
I wish this infatuation with WWE-fying the NRL would just stop.
I hope it continues... just for as long as it takes us to get uniforms like these...

new-1478040053-800.jpg

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I never said the Panthers can win the comp either.

The only thing that will stop the Storm winning the competition is injuries.
They've been the most consistent team all year but luck on the day is always a factor. Unless they're lucky enough to face a team like us or Penrith (or Manly or the Dragons). Then they will belt us.

Chipmunk

Coach
They've been the most consistent team all year but luck on the day is always a factor. Unless they're lucky enough to face a team like us or Penrith (or Manly or the Dragons). Then they will belt us.

I don't think their opponents are as good as the Sharks were last year and I think they're a far better team with Slater in it and Munster, McLean, Glasby and Asofa-Solomona are far better players than they were 12 months ago...don't under estimate the motivation of a State of Origin champion in Myles to get the job done and retire either a GF winner either.

I think they're specials, even this far out and I've never called a GF winner until I see at least the first week of the finals.

Basil Brush

Juniors
I don't think their opponents are as good as the Sharks were last year and I think they're a far better team with Slater in it and Munster, McLean, Glasby and Asofa-Solomona are far better players than they were 12 months ago...don't under estimate the motivation of a State of Origin champion in Myles to get the job done and retire either a GF winner either.

I think they're specials, even this far out and I've never called a GF winner until I see at least the first week of the finals.
I totally agree.

If people can get 3-1 ($4 for you young pups) on storm winning the comp, jump on.